Did you notice changes of the weather in your country?Iwould like to discuss here, if you noticed (no matter if during last year or five years) some drastic changes as for weather, climate etc.Let me come up with two examples:1. Last Christmas (December) here in the Czech republic we experienced very warm weather in comparison to typical weather. On the Christmas day was 13 degrees, which is really unbelievable since usually it is around 0-5 degrees. What's more weird about it all that during this Easter (end of April) was snowing!2. Yesterday all of a sudden we experienced 29 degrees and right now is raining and the temperature is 14 degrees.I don' want to panic nor make up some catastrophic scenario but don't you think that something is wrong and that issues such as Global Warming might sooner or later become our nightmare? What is your experience about weather changes in your country?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agree, a river near my house. When i was a child, i usually swim, i think it's my bathroom and now i came back, unbelievable. So sad, nasty and full of gabage.
  • blessing,

I will rather believe in no catastrophic scenario :-)

• Yes luci last year my city was very hot but now its raining i think because of global warming
    • Thank you Rock for your reply. I wonder what is gonna be this summer here about :-)

• YOU DID NOT REPLY MINE :(

• Cities which have a lot of industrial area be exposed to climate changes such as west province of turkey.even so eastern provinces are not be exposed.so i think that environmental pollution is the first reason of climate change.isnt it
    • Burboa, 

thanx for your comment, actually I live in the industrial city but in general this weather controls my whole country :-o that is why I want to know.. what the hell is wrong? :-D however, to focus on evironment polution is of course good idea but it is a question of money :-/ if we close here factories, people won't have jobs... what to do then? Better not to die early and be jobless?

• Dear Luci, this year in my city we had no snow. In recent years snowing decreased so remarkably. The spring started with pretty warm weather. Then suddenly temperature decreased and it was cooler. After using air conditioner for a while,yesterday there was thunder and lightning and raining. Last night the weather was somehow cold. Oh so many drastic changes.
    • Ohhh setareh, 

you see, it is the same here, such changes forced me to ask you all, if it is like this somewhere else or if only here weather tortures us :-) I wish you will have snow this yearrrr because we had finally after some years snow and it was awesome to experience again -15 degrees :-D

• yes i noticed something alarming that world does not seem beautiful anymore :D and i am full of hatred and living like a dead body..All thanks to you

This reply was deleted.