As this subject, We should listen, read, write, speak more than and don't try to learn English grammar so much. I hate learn grammar look like "S+V+O or S+to be+V-ing + O...". That isn't natural learning way. When I was a child and learning class 1 in the primary school I and as well as you, we haven't to learn mother tongue grammar hardly because of when, we not yet proficiently in reading and writing. But. when we begin learn English, our school are force we learn grammar hardly and it make we to grow tired of English.

When I left this tired learning way, and only focus in listening, reading, writing, speaking more than I felt interested in English.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thanks you, Paul,

All right, the grammar in all of language is necessary in 4 skills, listening, speaking, reading and writing, Especially that is in writing. But when we begin learn a new language, we as a child we don't know read or write but we had more motivated to learn too. But sorry, the school make we demotivated to continue our studying. I as well as my friends know this thing. I learned English from  year that I at class 6 in the secondary school.

At beginning, I'm very exciting with English and I learned it quickly, with the easy words as "Hello, Thanks you, Sorry, School, Desk, Ruler..." I remembered it in long time. With grammar, firstly, my teacher taught me some easy tense as Present simple, Past simple, Present continuous...and after that I have to do exercises. But my teachers tend taught me that I could pass the English exams, so when I not yet proficient this tens, I have to learn about other tense. Also, the teach method of teachers who aren't native speaker is bored, they only tell me, you must remember the vocabularies, grammars, tense...to do exercise and the English exams...

They not tell me a right learning way to remember vocabularies in a long time or I can write a completely sentence, a short paragraph...I had been learn English from class 6 to class 12 the year I studied in high school, I still can not write a completely sentence. I don't fear grammar but I hate the way of teaching English in the school. That is a unnatural teaching way. Many friends of mine at before, now, most of them very hate, very fear English.

• Sure, let me guess,...with a few girls, they'll stand learn English until this subject finished and with a few boys, they'll pass over this subject. And after that all of them forget of all things, which them taught.

This reply was deleted.