Three questions

Dear friends and EC members.

I invite you all to think about following questions and to tell us your answers.

Here you go:

1. If you could have a question answered by an omniscient, what do you want to know?

2. If you could give a newborn only one single piece of advice for its entire life, what would that be?

3. Would you give away your best memory to wipe out the worst?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1. I'd like to learn to learn patterns, since everything is a system of patterns, I'd like to make my own system;

2. learn inner balance, this helps learn everything in one's life;

3. I don't have any worst or best memories since things change all the time, quite tough to choose which one was the best or the worst, they helped me become who and what I am, taught me a lot.

• Hello Mr. Grimm.

I like your attitude.

Only one thing: I wanted you to ask a question in question 1 ... Would you like to try again? What would you ask an omniscient? Thanks a lot!

• Hu huuuuuu ; Ma friend.... for 3rd answer , You must be a very young person, I guess....  Grazie 

• Hello Mrs. Iris The Rose , I guess those questions were adapted via google....... ?...By the way ;

1) I'd like to know that the right date of the doomsday .

2) Be worthy of your parents .

3) I'd like to keep them all till to grave...

• >>>I guess those questions were adapted via google....... ?  

None of these 'Game questions' are new! And nobody owns them. If you browse the internet you will find endless topics like this. Neither those 'fun questions' nor these 3 things Rose is asking us here are new... OMG we answered those questions already as teenagers!! It's part of our culture. :-D 

• Hi, Adriano.

First of all, what's wrong with asking questions that others also have asked?
      Even if there was only one question, there could be millions of different answers. Knowing the opinion of others is very interesting and important.

That matters and nothing else. Do not you think so?

As you can see, no one here mentioned exactly the same but similar.

By the way, your words: "Be worthy of your parents" is not always valid. Because there are also parents who are not worthy of their children.

Thanks for your contribution to this discussion.

• 1) Why important ?...Where do you want to use or why do you want to learn these opinions ?...What have you been aiming by learning their opinions ?.. 

2) Acceptable.. I'm agree to you....some parents are not worthy of their children......

thanks ,

• Hi, Adriano.

The opinions of others have importance because sometimes, they might change into obsession or even radicalism. In that case, we should pay attention to it.

That's why I say, the opinion of others is important.

I don't speak in that case about the present discussion here but in general.

• I had forgotten to mention my answers:

Here you go!

1. Will humans ever learn to live in peace and justice, or are they dammed to destroying their own existence?

2. Treat people the way you also want to be treated.

3. I'd never give up my the best of my memory for deleting the worst.
        We should live with our mistakes and to learn from them. The worst memory let us more appreciate the best one.

• 1. What is the purpose of every human life?
    2. Always try to speak Truth
    3. After every failure I repeat this ''everything happens for a reason'' but after that, I try to never do that worst thing again. :)

This reply was deleted.