The number of cases exceeded the threshold of five million people in the world. The stark death toll is nearing three hundred thousand deaths. This is because of the stark spread of COVID 19, may Allah bless their souls. Clinical trials are underway. Epidemiologists, immunologists,  and other scientists are working hard to find a vaccine or a treatment for the deadly virus.

Now, governments are trying to suspend the lockdown gradually using the necessary measures of protection, antivirus masks,  and what is called the social distance. How are we going to look like after the pandemic is over?  Is the world going to be the same after  COVID -19?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oi there, folks

Sure, the world will be the same after Covid-19, but a bit less crowded....for a short while!  ;-)

• O moi boza Rysperski! That was an optimistic supposition. 

• We are not same right now as we were before C19. And definitely, will not be same after. 

• aik raajaneetik jawab, Mishaikh sahib. I agree with that, we are never the same. That is built on things that do not stay the same forever. Thanks, Mr. Mishaikh for your political answer. 

• After this pandemic ofcours we are goint to look like to the red  legged spiders , do not think the covid-19 was created by the scientists  in the laboratory or spread by the bat-eaters , this corona-viruse is spilled by aliens  from the space ,this kind of viruses are called bacteria and they  are alive so our planet is under the observation , As conclusion , from my side of view is ; our planet wont be in safe after covid-19 ,different attack will come continiously .If you wish to live in safe and healthy life ,shalter in the temples and pray God to  forgive your sins .

• Ciao Adriano Martelli! Sei sekouru? Excuse my poor Italian. Do you mean the virus came from space? Well, we have to be careful, my dear good friend. Do you think that viruses can be bacterias? For the sins, I guess we have to sit and settle that with ourselves. I just want to tell you that this pandemic will be lifted sooner or later. The question remains, is life going to be the same after Coronavirus? 

•   Ciao Daragino ,After coronavirus life will not to  be same. everythings will change day by day...Dont you believe in  me ?...Look out !  Minneapolis/ The USA ..

• Grazie Adriano Martelli! It is a real disaster. My aunts live there, they told me about it. I also watched the news. I hope the matter will soon be under control. Thanks, Adriano for your comment. 

This reply was deleted.