the smile

Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face?

Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody? 

Do we have to smile when we meet?

To what extent does the smile control our behavior?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A smile is a universal welcome.

• Assalamu alaykum janab Mishaikh. Bahut shukriya! Allahu hoowa alhag. He knows the faithless eye and what the chests hide. The true smile comes from inside the heart. I have heard about the yellow smile.

Mishaikh said:

The most innocent pure of any hypocrisy SMILE I find when I see on the face of a child. Even when he/she smiles at a COMPLETE STRANGER. Here I remember the quote "Allah has not yet disappointed of the mankind.

the smile
    Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face? Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody?  Do we have to smile when we meet? To w…
  • Nanndree Kal! Your have given a good description. It's very nice and thoughtful. Kal, you reminded me of that quote about how the the man meets his woman. (A look, then, a smile, an appointment and the encounter. So, in some way, the smile is one of the bridges for union and happy future life. Thanks, Kal for that explanation!

Kal said:

Dear sir Dara,

I think 'SMILE' is one of wonderful topic in the world.One smile can make all the difference in our life.Smile has the power to release stress,calm down,make attractive,make someone else happy and believe it or not. Smile can improve our self confidence,our social connections.Smile bring more benefits for us.It's doesn't make any hurts.So I like smile always with anyone.No need any jewelries.Smile is brighten my life! 2643831097?profile=original

the smile
    Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face? Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody?  Do we have to smile when we meet? To w…
  • Dear sir Dara,

I think 'SMILE' is one of wonderful topic in the world.One smile can make all the difference in our life.Smile has the power to release stress,calm down,make attractive,make someone else happy and believe it or not. Smile can improve our self confidence,our social connections.Smile bring more benefits for us.It's doesn't make any hurts.So I like smile always with anyone.No need any jewelries.Smile is brighten my life! 2643830880?profile=original

• The most innocent pure of any hypocrisy SMILE I find when I see on the face of a child. Even when he/she smiles at a COMPLETE STRANGER. Here I remember the quote "Allah has not yet disappointed of the mankind.

• cam on April! That what I told Mr. Mishaikh about. It can be a greeting even without words, as you mentioned, and indeed, it's a good message to others. Thanks, for your nice comment!

April said:

A smile is a way to communicate with others, it can be a greeting even without words at times. So if it's true, it's like a good message to others  that they are warm welcome and you are in a good mood :D. Somehow it's fake in many cases so it can be anything except for those mentioned above hehe

the smile
  • Nice blog

• A smile is a way to communicate with others, it can be a greeting even without words at times. So if it's true, it's like a good message to others  that they are warm welcome and you are in a good mood :D. Somehow it's fake in many cases so it can be anything except for those mentioned above hehe

• Alam mo, ang iyong ngiti ay maganda. You have a lovely smile. I hope you distribute that to whom you know and to whom you do not. As long as it does not make any trouble for us, why not? On the contrary, we will get the love and friendship of others. Thanks Risty for your comment on that discussion!

Risty Aven said:

Yes, Sir Dara, a smile shows positive greetings but not all smiles are positive.

I'm not sure if it is necessary to smile when we greet someone because I don't usually do that, I greeted people in the morning my normal "good morning" with a cheerful tone, I smile to some, but not to all. 

But I smile more often when I'm alone, I don't know since when this habit became a habit. I'm pretty sure about my sanity, but I smile every time I remember something happy, I even laugh alone. 

Now, I will give you my SMILE Sir Dara. :D Grinning actually.

the smile
  • Yes, Sir Dara, a smile shows positive greetings but not all smiles are positive.

I'm not sure if it is necessary to smile when we greet someone because I don't usually do that, I greeted people in the morning my normal "good morning" with a cheerful tone, I smile to some, but not to all. 

But I smile more often when I'm alone, I don't know since when this habit became a habit. I'm pretty sure about my sanity, but I smile every time I remember something happy, I even laugh alone. 

Now, I will give you my SMILE Sir Dara. :D Grinning actually.

This reply was deleted.