Welcome to my “How Psycho Are You” test.

For this month, we will choose psychos by some questions being different from the previous ones.

If you are chosen as a psycho please contact me! We can do a lot together! If you hear voices or have invisible friends then you will likely pass this test with flying colors.

Please give your sincere answers and be serious!

Wish you luck…

1- What is a psycho?

a) Hahahah!

b) Problematic people who use their intelligence in a bad way.

c) Crazy! I don’t like them!

d) Oh! I am scared of them.

2- Have you ever had a psychiatric examination?

a) I never! Psychiatrist must come to me!

b) Yeah… You know, I just have some problems.

c) I’ve had; for depression.

d) Thank God. I don’t have any problems.

3- Your spouse made you coffee, but you didn’t like the flavor…

a) I would spill the coffee! He/she would have to make new one!

b) I would mutter a little, then would shut up.

c) I would thank, and hide my displeasure.

d) I would thank, and would wash the dishes!

4- You are hearing the tapping of a thief breaking into your house…

a) He will make his last prayer!

b) I pick up something stiff and approach him.

c) I call for help, I feel scared.

d) I hide and hold my breath until he’s gone.

5- If someone calls you a psycho…

a) Sorry?

b) I will beat him!

c) You are that psycho!

d) God heal him. What can I do?

6- You are walking and a group of people passing by is snickering at you…

a) They cannot do it again!

b) I will keep on walking in strict confidence.

c) I will be very angry, but cannot do anything.

d) I will feel down, but try not to concern about it.

7- Your girlfriend or boyfriend breaks up with you and says firmly that he/she is done with you. You still are head over heels in love with him/her. How do you deal with it?

a) You dress in black and watch him/her through the front window at night and steal an article of clothing so you can cuddle up with the scent of them at night.

b) You send e-mails and letters and phone constantly even though they don’t change their mind.

c) You beg and plead for him/her to think again!

d) You understand it, and all though you love him/her, you respect his/her choice.

8- The most psychopath?

a) Me!

b) Bush.

c) My lover /my mother-in-law/ my neighbor/ my friend etc.

d) Everyone is born innocent.

9- Let me send you a song…

a) I don’t like music.

b) Cleanin' Out My Closet, Eminem.

c) My Immortal, Evanescence.

d) I Dreamed A Dream, Susan Boyle.

10- What do you think about the person who prepared this test?

a) Psychopaty cannot be described, it can be lived.

b) I’ve written the book of psychopaty, who is she?

c) She must be a clever one.

d) Problematic, I guess…

Please when you write your answer, write them from left to right like 1- ..., 2- ..., 3- ..., 4- ..., 5- ..., 6- ..., 7- ..., 8- ..., 9- ..., 10- ...

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yase....if I answer this with a sincere heart, I will turn out to be a normal person and will not qualify to be a psycho..........so I am torn between two options.  Are you looking for a psycho?

• hahaha! looooooooooooool! Nice answer Anele. :DDDD 

Well, Twin.. I support Anele.. :D 

so I will not answer the test. xDDDDDDDDD

• Twin! You have to answer this test!

Or, I will find another Twin for myself! kekeke

• lol Twin, Well, my answers are the same as your answers. We are twin. :P

• Twin, I didn't answer. So, you have to answer instead of me! :P

• Anele! You don't know my way of choosing my psychos!

Please give you sincere answers! I am not looking for fake psychos!

• and you still call it a Psycho test ????? O.O ... I see no relation between any of those question to the slight percentage for being psycho .... I think you should check the type of questions you are asking ... I think these kind of questions are used for Sociability Test ... but anyway here are my answers :

1- b, 2- b, 3- b, 4- b, 5- d, 6- b, 7- d, 8- c, 9- b, 10- b

by the way .. what I liked the most is Question 7 and the answer A .. I am still imagining the action at night ... Poor psycho .... 

I think you should look for yourself too ... you seems not good recently.

• Hello Reda-kun! Join my club. You are on the verge of being a psycho! You're in with me. Remember, just because you're a sociopath doesn't mean you're not a great person. If you are intelligent enough to manipulate the system you will go far.

You are a creative person. You can make a place colorful. But, you love manipulating and you have an uneasy character. Yeah… just I told you, you can be a psycho! Contract me and I will teach you how! :D

I can’t believe your answer to the 3rd one is B. You should have said  “I would spill the coffee! He/she had to make new one!”

When was the last time you cut a kitten?

• WOW and just WOW ... I'm In ... really I couldn't believe my eyes .. because all people think that I am the most coolest person here ...and I can't be any hard one ... 

Creativity .. no idea what are you talking about ... but manipulating is my game but still beginner in this field .. I know people who are masters just like you ehm ... 

for the 3rd answer .. I won't answer the 1st ... I will try to be calm just make the other one feel that he/she loose and then take my revenge ... 

the last time was maybe 7 months ago if I am not mistaken .. 

• People think you are the coolest person here!!! haha :D Boy! Don't make me laugh!

You are not aware of yourself. You carry a little psycho deep inside! Now, we need to wake this psycho up. We have a severe road in front of us. People are born into psychos, noone can be a bring-up psycho. But, I have hope for you. You can do it! :P

Don't forget this: Psychos are the coolest people! ;)

Now, go out.... Find a kitten. First you have to feed it, look after it, and love it. I will tell you the right time to cut it!

This reply was deleted.