Hi friends! Happy Father's Day to all of you. I want to post a Father's Day discussion "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother”. Do you agree with that statement?
First of all, I want to add my opinion about that statement .
Children are so sensitive and observant. They pick up everything. And they model whatever their parents do. If a boy sees his father treating his mother poorly, he is likely to believe that it is acceptable way to treat women that way. And if a girl sees her father disrespecting her mother, she is more likely to believe that it is allowable way for men to treat her. Compare these children who see their parents expressing true love toward one another.
Do you agree with this quote? Does it stir up any conflicting feelings in you? Share your thoughts in the comment box below.

Eventually! Thanks Madam Tara Benwell (Admin of English club) for suggesting to me to start a discussion on that statement.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Saba thanks to your participation. You said nicely words, yes of course peaceful environment of home, gives children more attention to build their skills in positive way. Behind of any successful child is encouraging and lovable environment that created by parents in the house. 

• I agree with you completely. I saw a few pair which was didn't love each other. And their daughters and sons have a lot of problem in their personal life.

• Alina Vladimirova .... Thanks! You agreed about my thoughts. Would you please add any example, where couples have some conflicts and that's why children life affected to their parents conflicts?  

• Sono, I fully agree with your statement and with everything u mentioned here. Luckily m from the family where parents love each other and I can say it influenced me in a good way as for my future partnership life. Their love showed me how the healthy relationship should look like. I rarely saw my parents arguing. I don't think they have never had any problems but they simply have never involved us in them. I consider it very smart.
    • Luzzi, thank you to your arguments, In favor of my statement. :) The love of a family is life's greatest blessing. Yes, you're so lucky to belongs to the understandable family where family members love to each other. Again thanks for your thoughts.

This reply was deleted.