Everyone likes to travel.... for someone it is a passion....Some people have a great experience already.  And What place you can call: It is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. What place has been engraved out with bold type in your memory....and you would be haapy to go there again?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Abdelrhman. ... I have always thought that the main and the coolest place you can see Egypt is its famous Pyramids. But you've shown me two places which are amazing. I have found photographs of those places in internet and was amazed and now Egypt is on the top of my list of the countries I want to be to. ..... and now I know one thing...... If you want to go anywhere abroad you should to get acquainted with somebody and find out where the"gem" is.  :)

• The place that I always love to go there is a city in my home country, Iran which is called Yazd. This is an ancient city with so many mysterious and historical monuments for example, ancient people dug several canals under the ground in order to protect water from heat and made it cool in the summer. The weather in Yazd is so hot in the summer. Then, they also made very traditional cooler which consists of a long brick tower that air can come in and it has connection to the building and makes the building cool. What I love most about the city is that you can sleep in a hotel that is made in ancient time but at the same time, you can enjoy technology and modern devices...

• I agree with you, Nafis, I have visited your lovely country (in 2000) and Yazd was one of the cities we visited. I believe that was where we saw the Zorastrian temple and graveyard, also wind towers where the pigeons roost, and yes, ganats or holes in the ground that lead to the water canals. A most interesting place!

This reply was deleted.