Every body has plans for the new year, making resolutions and targets and wonder what future has in store for us....

But I would like to know what would you do for whats left in this year 2011.. The last week of 2011.. the last Hurrah!!

Party more..

Have fun with friends..

Do something crazy..

Or just go gaga.. :-D

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• that's what most say .. later.. but does that later really happens..

yeah create once in a life time moment that u can cherish all your life..

• I'd like to repent about my mistakes to Allah and ask him to forgive me.

• wonderful words Siraj..

absolutely need to do it all the time..

• Nothing special...... again a lot of work.....a business trip..... some preparations for the New Year celebration.....Maybe it's not OK to say, but I don't pay too much attention to the changing of some numbers in the calendar..... Christmas is more important for me....So... An ordinary week, only a little bit more nervous, faster and busier.....

• wow.. dear tetyana you are too busy to get time even for santa clause to drop by.. life is demanding but nothing is ordinary every moment you live is precious..

• Naveed! Before the end of 2011 I would like to see English Club get ONE MILLION votes in the Macmillan Best Website competition. LOL!!!

• LOL!

I think if only all our members vote we can win easily.. or .. only 1000 of us vote merely a 1000 times :D

• If you would like to know my reaction about 2012 as the last year of the world ( based on some predictions ) For sure I will try to use the life in this year as my best .   :->

• @Darius.. pardon me but this is about spending the last week of 2011..

This reply was deleted.