The proliferation of technology has change everything, particularly in education field the students are required to know about technology but the main problem that in the fact technology makes student become lazy, they more relies on Google.com rather than reading the book in library. in my opinion that for elementary and middle school, the utilization of technology should be restricted, teacher must push the student to more read books in library...i'm sorry my english is not good :D

Photoxpress_5302350.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Mr.Taylor,..i wrote this article to be submitted as my final test assignment. my lecturer asked us to write something and need people to reply it. i'm very greatful for your comments

Actually, i don't understand more about education. however, i personally think that technology is needed to help us to acquired many information but for elementary or middle school, the teacher must ask students to read a lot of book because it's good for them rather than use technology such google.com

• But technology is essential, particularly for disabled students.... We all learn differently.

This reply was deleted.