TEACHING GRAMMAR MATERIALS

WHEN I TEACH ENGLISH ESPECIALLY GRAMMAR LESSON THE MATERIALS I GIVE TO STUDENTS ARE AS THE FOLLOWING: 1. Eight parts of speech ( How the students can differ, merely differing, each of them) 2. Differing vowels and consonants.3. The use of a and an.4. A n introduction about singular and plural nouns.5. The use of this-these, that, those, there, it-they.6. The use of be ( is, am, are).7. Pronouns.8. Many kinds of nonverbal sentence patterns.( s + be + n), (s + be + adj.*), ( s + be + adv.), (s + be + prep. + n), ( s + be + n + conj. + n * ) , ( interjection + s + be + n/adj./adv.) etc.9. Countable and uncountable nouns.10. The use of many, few, much, little, a lot of.11. Existence sentences.12. Some and any.13. Degrees of comparison and the use.14. Pronouns part 2.15. Possessive case.16. Genders.17. The use of each, every, both, another, other etc.18. Numerals. ( cardinal number, ordinal number, fractions).19. Times.20. Days, dates, months.21. Times22. Nonverbal tenses. ( important tenses with be)23. Imperatives and prohibitions24. Tenses25. Yes/no question26. Question words27. Tag questions28. Some of elliptical sentences29. Preferences30. Conditional sentence31. Causative sentence32. Gerunds33. Passive voice34. The usage of auxiliaries.35. Direct and indirect speech.36. 8 parts of speech with their details.What do You think ??????

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Opi, saya suka grammar lesson dan saya suka bahasa jg! Thanks for sharing, I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again. 

• Thank you very much Bro

• Kembali Opi, I hope we practice soon. Don't forget to visit my page and leave a comment there. 

This reply was deleted.