Tea / Coffee

Which is better, tea or coffee? The talk about tea and coffee will never stop. Just the other day, I took my wife to the hospital and Dr Zainab told her to stop drinking coffee and cappuccino, too. After analyzing her blood, the doctor discovered that the percentage of iron is less in her blood. it caused her headache and dizziness. Dr Zainab told us that caffeine is considered to be the most commonly used psychoactive drug in the world.   

Both coffee and tea contain caffeine.  I drink tea every morning. I do not eat breakfast sometimes, but it is important for me to wake up in the morning and have it. That has been going on for years. I am not nervous, or an ill-tempered man. 

I have bread with tea for breakfast. Does the discontinuation of regular coffee and tea produce the withdrawal of symptoms? Some of us drink tea and the majority drink coffee excessively, like my wife. I am not sure about it.    

When we visit our relatives or friends, they offer us tea or coffee. We have more than three or five cups during one session. For me, if the tea is mixed with milk, I just drink more than five cups. This sounds crazy, doesn't it?    

black coffee.jpg

black tea.jpg

ice coffee.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Dora!!

Great text!! I love tea, but how my wife ever do coffe, I finish for drink coffe whith her in the morning and in the late afternoon.

So I drink tea of (capim santo) holy grass sometimes in the oficce, it is very good.

• Saya suka teh, Siti. Moderator Onee Chan said the same. She had a problem in her stomach because of drinking coffee. I like tea more than coffee. Thanks for your nice and frank comment. 

• i like tea and coffee, I ever drank only tea everyday then I stoped and coffee too. and oneday I had a problem because of drinking coffee everyday, since that time I only drink tea and coffee just sometimes.

• Ana ahibaha aidan! I love coffee too, but I do not drink it much. I prefer tea. If the tea is mixed with milk, wow, it is my favourite drink. Thanks, Said Almograbe for your comment.

• Shookrun Rose! I like it too, but with milk. Thanks for your comment. 

• u r wlcm!

• Mumnoona Rose! I hope you visit my page again and leave a comment too. Did you send your article to my Email address? I could not find it. 

• for me I like Nescafe!

• Khaili mumnoon! Thanks, Fatima for pressing the like button.

• And thank you moderator Paula for this valuable information. My wife should see your comment and try to lessen taking caffeine like that. When the doctor ordered her to do so she was trembling and shaking. She is taking one cup every two or three days. I told her not to disobey the doctor's orders. She is getting better, but she told me that she could not quit coffee for good. She is thirty-five. For me, tea with milk is like a good meal. I drink coffee only during occasions. Thanks again mod. Paula for your valuable tips and information.   

This reply was deleted.