Replies

• Xie xie Elisa! Thanks for your nice comment. Indeed they are both the same in our eyes. 

• Nikhil, aap ziyada parishan nahi manta unnah? It true that one must take good care of his daughter. Nowadays, girls are more daring than men. Especially those who play sports. I have seen women who threaten men. You are the only one who prefers sons. Thanks, Nikhil for your comment

• ha ha ha, Dara sir,

I'm not fed-up from anything. Actually i expected girl child from god but he gave me two sons. Now, I can't ignore them because they are also god gift and I love them a lot.

I think we are only giving comfort to ourselves by saying that 'Girls are more daring then man', Because we are still using the word , 'Nowadays' instead of 'erstwhile.' 

Thanks for your great reply.

• Danyavaad Nikhil! I hope you have one soon. Whether they are sons or daughters they are the ornamentation of life. The matter might have been very easy had I put my question in a reasonable way. Despite that, we call ourselves teachers and we teach but sometimes we stand helpless in front of small matters. Thanks, Nikhil for your frankness and may The Almighty offer you what you hope for. 

• Dear   dara , I think both are good for parents . When i am married , i prefer girls  than boys  cause i think girls are easy for control life  . They can help me cooking ,washing , cleaning  etc ... and I can wear the  same dress (funny). :-)

• hi,dara.son and daughter both are good,they are same.

• Both are great for parents (should be).  I am lucky that I belong to a daughter loving family.  But We consider both equal.  I have given equal opportunities to my son and daughter in all aspect of life.  Provide equally both of them the higher education.  But I must say here my heart tends more towards daughter at the same time my love for my son is not less.

Thanks dara.

• As a parent, If have a daughter you need to live your life always in fear about her, She will always in trouble in everywhere like street near by your home ,School, Collage ,Market, while travelling in busses and trains as well as social media. Not every time outsiders are bad, Sometime daughters will demand for freedom from their parents and later they will misuse this freedom. So, I think son is better then daughters.

Thanks

• Dear Ocean, I totally agree with you. Our children are the source of our happiness. Money and children are the decoration of life and you know that and everybody knows that. As you say, parents should raise their children according to the correct manners. It is a responsibility on their shoulders. Thanks, Ocean for your nice comment on that discussion.

• Danke dear Bernd Kohl! I am likewise. You know it is a bad idea to make differences between your children. It is true, we are all equal in the eyes of God as you mentioned. Next time, I will try to make thousands of times before I ask such a silly question. The problem is I have sons and daughters and I love them both. It could be that the degree of love from one son or daughter varies but I love them. Thanks, Kohl for your straight comment. 

This reply was deleted.