Smoking

Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? Some people say, it's useful for the creation of thoughts!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I must say in this regard that smoking is not good for your health. It definitely causes many diseases. People have to avoid smoking.

• Shookrun bizzaf Farah! Ana kandakhin, alash? I do not smoke.
  • Nanndree Shoba for pressing the like button of smoking.
  • Khaili mumnoon Bijan! Where have you been? I am glad you have not shared with those millions their smoke. I hope they quit it too. Thanks, my dear good friend, Bijan!

Bijan said:

Hello, dear Dara.

I have never smoked, and also I hope people who smoke cigarettes to leave it.

Thanks for your excellent subject,
    Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • Hello, dear Dara.

I have never smoked, and also I hope people who smoke cigarettes to leave it.

Thanks for your excellent subject,
  • Selamat pagi Diah A.S, Kalau kamu katakan, saya benci perokok, mereka mungkin membenci kamu. Lol, kamu tidak takoot? Saya seteju dengan kamu. I agree with you Diah. Most of them know their harms and they insist to do it. One member wrote me a ltetter. He told me that he liked to smoke and drink coffee. He said coffee was its sister. if he drinks coffee, that means he waint to light a cigarette. He could not comment until he leaves it. No need to mention names. Smoking in public places is selfishness. Take transportation for instance, It's a long trip and you bother others with your smoke. They inhale it inside their lungs and gain disease. This is because you want to enjoy your deadly habit. Thanks, Diah for your nice comment!

• Well, to be honest I hate smokers. But the most smokers I hate are those who smoke in every place without looking their circumstances. For instance, when the smoker sucks the cigarettes in public transportation, it is so annoying. I think they already known that cigarettes are very harmful for their health but they keep enjoying to suck it. So the smokers should understand that they smoke in a right place (smoking area) so they won't harm any others health. And I don't agree when people say smoke can increase or maintain the creation of thoughts. Big NO! It will damage your brain seriously. And those words are just kind of mindset of those smokers or even a way to protect their self from anybody who want to judge them. Well, I hope to smokers out there, think twice before you kill your self by smoking. If the smokers have a strong intention to stop, I think there will always a way to stop. Keep your health, for better life! 

• Kiya karega White Knight? O log cigarettes pita manta. As you have stated before, we should avoid it. Thanks, my dear good friend!

White Knight said:

Smoking should be avoided as it will cause many diseases and a person should also avoid to become a passive smoker as it also has great side effects and is harmful

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • Smoking should be avoided as it will cause many diseases and a person should also avoid to become a passive smoker as it also has great side effects and is harmful

• By the way, where have you been? Extend my regards to your family and friends.

Molemane said:

I personally don't support smoking,any way thanks for the duscussion dear Dara gino

Smoking
This reply was deleted.