Smoking

Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? Some people say, it's useful for the creation of thoughts!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No this is extremely hazardous to the health. This takes the smoker to mouth cancer, lungs cancer, heart problems.
  • Neer nalavar Adaline Bala, thanks for pressing the like button. Can you you think of any solution to the problem of smoking?
  • Cam on Dzung! Thanks for your frank comment on smoking. I am still waiting for the comment of an expert person to enlighten us with the medical explanation regarding the side effects of the smoking. Soon, we will get an explanation about it. till then, thanks, for your honest and frank comment!

Dzung said:

Dzung said…

I smoke sometime, when i'm in stress, and sometime for work.

Smoke is not bad, I see a lot of very old Japanese still smoke and their health is in good condition.

I remember a Japanese friend told me that, in Japan, every man ought to have 3 things:

- Wine.

- Smoke.

- Woman  :))

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • Spasibo Max! This is the problem, both the smoker and his sitter or the person who is beside him will suffer. Lady Onee_Chan is right, it's a bad habit. Despite everything, we do it. Thanks, Max I really appreciate your kind comment!

Max said:

I think smoke it's a choice of everyone. As for me - i don't like inhale smoke.

In my mind it's not good habit. But this is relatively. There are many habits we have which make us spend health, money or time). I agree with Onee-chan in moment then it's not good for people next to smoker.

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • Dzung said…

I smoke sometime, when i'm in stress, and sometime for work.

Smoke is not bad, I saw a lot of very old Japanese still smoke and their health is in good condition.

I remember a Japanese friend told me that, in Japan, every man ought to have 3 things:

- Wine.

- Smoke.

- Woman  :))

• I think smoke it's a choice of everyone. As for me - i don't like inhale smoke.

In my mind it's not good habit. But this is relatively. There are many habits we have which make us spend health, money or time). I agree with Onee-chan in moment then it's not good for people next to smoker.

• Sorry, no! I can't read all the post here

• Pardonez moi! But from his previous blog, did you notice that?

Danny Clark said:

Hahaha! I smoke the same way! Is Expector a medical doctor? I haven't known!

Smoking
  • Hahaha! I smoke the same way! Is Expector a medical doctor? I haven't known!

• hahaha, tres drole mon ami. I have read many stories by him, but my friend, Frank Sinatra , oops sorry Stranger in the night says, he smokes continuously. Butt after butt. By the way, I have written a letter to Mr. Expector Smith to tell us about the medical side of the problem. In this way, many readers will come to the conclusion that they must quit for good including the giant scientist, Danny Clark. lol. Thanks, for your helpful contributions in this discussion! I truly, appreciate it.

This reply was deleted.