Sleepless Night

Hi, I had a bad sleep the other night, and I just couldn't sleep at all no matter what I did. As far as I know, I don't have any insomnia or whatsoever.

What about you, what do you do in order for you to be able to sleep? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear..........sleep is not a problem to me!  When the clock strikes 8:00 pm, my eyes begin to droop with weariness seeking that heavenly state of drowsiness.  I am an early sleeper and an early waker.

It's a routine!  A routine which becomes a healthy habit because I always wake up feeling refreshed after the needed sleep.  

• Hi Anele- that's perfect!!

Sound's a sweet dreams to me hehehe. Yup once you began a certain routine and it will automatically happen like that. And actually that's a good thing. :)

But people have variety of lifestyles, such as jobs, and on how they can handle or face the day to day activity. A lot of reasons actually. And you are lucky that it's easy for you. :)

• hi.
    in such cases i counted till 1000. and about 200 i fall in sleep. i see dreams. :)

• Batyr - that's good , instead counting numbers or sheep or stars. Why not count all the blessings instead. :)

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yes Alex, I agree with you. A lot of visions and thoughts just suddenly popped in uninvited!! 

And actually, meditation will helps to relax the mind and it's just a habit for the brain to do it.

Are you in the Army?

Cheers

• True.

Letting yourself go of the problems that are bothering you, will helps a lot. I find that after taking a shower or having a cold shower will ease the tense of your muscles...very relaxing.

Thinking too much will drain out your energy and happiness. :)

• You are lucky, Emma, can't sleep only one night. I can't sleep every night. :)

• who is the person behind ;)

• Insomnia is really sucks. And imagine that you have to deal with it every night.

So, Chandra, what do you do?

• Are you asking about what I do to deal with my insomnia or about my job? :D

This reply was deleted.