sleep

Sleeping more than eight hours a day is good for the health, or is it bad? Sleep is like death.  Our eyes are closed, our nervous system is inactive. Our muscles... even our consciousness is not available. It is comparable to death, or am I mistaken? 

What happens when we sleep? Is there any difference between sleep, naps, dozes, siestas, or snoozes? Can we stay without sleep for more than twenty-four hours?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hahaha, Glosky...it seems, Mr. Dara has given "sleeping" in the honeymoon an another sense...Hmmm...I think it was with an eye wink...LOL.

• Guten morgen Rose Iris, lol! You are getting deep my lady. Sorry for the late reply.

• Aber vieso Rose iris? I did many things during my honeymoon. Thanks for the wink.

• Magandang omaga Glosky! Nayon sa omaga. Hello, lovely lady. We are at dawn. I have just finished praying.  I shall reply later. I am happy  that you have  regular hours of sleep. Nevertheless, thanks for your nice and  wise comment. 

• I believe that sleep is even more important than eat or drink water. Sometimes you can need to sleep eight hours or more, and other times sleeping six hours can be enough.

When you sleep, you are able to breathe, to dream, to wape up and to sleep again. The thing is that nobody knows what happens when you pass away, isn't it?

• Buenus tardi mi senorita, Pink Dawn.  In certain circumstances,  the lust for sleep can be more important than eating or drinking. Indeed, we find tranquility, peace of all our organs, refreshing, and getting ready for a new day or a new activity. Of course, nobody knows what happens when we pass away. I just made the resemblance because of the state of the motionless in our body during sleep. Thanks for reading and commenting.  

• Saya bahagiya banyak Marita! Thanks for pressing the like button. 

• I think that sleeping time is related with human age, working performance in a day and habitudes. Someone likes hard working, he never think sleeping, Someone likes sleeping but hate working. So each person has different life cycle. I think each one  should make sleeping plan according to life cycle, of course healthy is important for making this plan. İt is enough for some one to sleep eight hours, but not enough ten hours for the other one. For example mothers who has new chid, can stay without sleep for more than twenty-four hours, but drivers not. 

So Nights are created for sleeping and relaxing. It is needed digestive system, muscle relaxation, brain and for the other organs. Human should be organize sleeping time, for own healthy.

• Teskkur ederim Arslan! The matter depends on age and the way we work and the kind of work we perform as you referred to in your nice and interesting comment. I am glad you mentioned our women and how they stay the night watching their babies. Yesterday, Fatima could not sleep. Amed had inflammation of the tonsils. She kept watching him until three in the morning. Women suffer from a lack of sleep. 

The nigh is for sleep and the day is for work. We need it. I noticed that some people sleep only four hours. I wonder if it is enough. Arslan, I really appreciate your nice intervention. Don't forget to extend my regards to your family. Thanks again.

• Merhaba ve teskkerler, Arslan! I really appreciate that quick reply. I am going to pray Ishaa, now. I shall come back later to answer your nice comment. Thanks again for reading and remarking. 

This reply was deleted.