Replies

• Nasalu Allaha attawfeeq lana wa lakum ya SNR. We all hope for the best. Is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks for your comment.

• Subhan Allah, you and the great blogger, Mr. Mishaikh have the same opinion. You are saying that nothing is obvious in the near future or the coming year. White Knight, as you said, let's strive to change for the best. I am beginning to see a glimmer of hope in the coming year 2018. Thank you.

• That's why you told me that you couldn't stick with EC for longer time. And you ignored me sometime afterwards. __-"

SNR sasur baji. Don't forget your own way to get back to myEC.  

• We love the members of My English Club. We hope that they will stay forever. Baho, is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks for your comment on 2018.

• Dear Dara I am like Mr. Josef in the fact I am expecting the days of the year but I have learned long ago never to expect much of anything for it only leads to disappointment.........but.....that being said......in the New Year I will say I have wishes........I wish an end to the chaos we have seen in this year that has almost past it is like everyone's mind is in an uproar concerning most things.  I wish to see the milk of human kindness return for all our fellow humans, honor and respect to be more evident as it seems we have lost those things.  I wish to see the world rest.  I wish to see the cure for cancer, and many diseases from which many suffer, I wish to see drug addiction at an all time low or eradicated completely, I wish to see us help keep our world clean and healthy.......I wish many things as you can see.  But they are but wishes.....and nothing more.  But if just one thing I have mentioned here becomes a reality........then we are blessed.  Thank you for such an interesting question.........I hope all finds the new year coming a great one!!!!

• SNR

What do you mean, would you leave EC permanently?

• Aap khosh gismat hain, Mishaikh. I am glad that people love you a lot. Main Allah bless you always. Thanks for your comment about that lady.   

• Well it may sound a little odd , Certainly we should stay positive however i don't expect much in the coming time unless we strive to change for better.

• Shiji da Rick! It is a good thing you do so that you will be able to work easily and get a good salary. This test is very useful to the learners. They will be qualified to take high-rank jobs. Thanks Rick for your promising comment in the new year 2018.

• I am planning to take the IELTS exam in the mid of 2018. now is looking for some way to practice on each paper

This reply was deleted.