Privacy

My wife looks at my mobile phone curiously. Whenever I come back from work and go to the children's room, or the toilet or do anything, she just holds it and begins to see the messages and the pictures. At first, I did not pay attention to it, but lately, I began to feel uneasy about it. I trust my wife and she trusts me, but I feel that observing my mobile phone when I am not around is like invading my privacy. Of course, she has the right to check or fetch it if she feels anything unfamiliar or suspicious about my behavior. The question is, do you feel comfortable if someone looks, checks or spies on your cell phone?     

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Theek theek Rajvir! That is exactly what we should do. To be busy with our own problems and telephones. Interfering in other people's business is not good. Thanks Rajvir for your frank and short comment on Privacy.

• Vah tak hain, Azharudeen sahib! That what I call logic. I really like the way you deal with that matter. We have to be strict in our social behavior and flexible in some of its aspects. There always should be respect and trust between husband and wife. We must not spy on each other. Our religion does not allow that. By the way, could I be one of your friends? I hope that you accept. Thanks, Azhardueen for your nice intervention regarding that discussion about Privacy.

• http://www.myenglishclub.com/forum/topics/proactive-approach

dear lana,

how are you? I thought that you were Russian, that is why I addressed you in Russian. sorry about it 

dara

proactive approach
    The new year countdown is underway. What is your expectation for the new year 2018?
  • Gamza hamnida Inha! My son Mohammed likes to take my cell phone and holds it for a long time. It annoys me. I guess if he discovers anything new, he might tell his mother about it. When my wife does that I feel uncomfortable. As I said, I trust my wife and she is likewise. Inha, I want to have a space of privacy for myself. Thanks Inha for your nice comment.

• Well at my place everyone is busy in their own works so no one has enough time to check other's phone.

• Teriyaki kasih Ulul! Thanks reading, commenting and pressing the like button.

• Personally it makes me feel good BcoZ might she loves me alot and dont want to loose me in anyway but I have never understood the need for keeping a phone private. I only keep a passcode on it in case it gets stolen but everyone in my life knows this code I have people in my life who feel the same as I do and I have people in my life who feel the opposite Both is okay it is an individual choice If both of them are comfortable then there is no harm in checking for partner’s cell phone for fun stuff But if one person wants to check others cell phone regularly for suspicion then it is not a good sign for their relationship...
  • I would be unhappy if one of my family members see my messages on my phone. even if so, I don't have any secrets, there's nothing to be a problem. The other way, I check my father's phone out often for fun. I know everyday life pattern very well, I already knew what kind of messages he got, which are mainly things gotten from hospitals, churchs, real estate agents or something. But, in case of a husband and a wife, not a father and a daughter, the matter will be different. Respects between each other is needed, which makes more amicable relationship. Why don't you set the privacy setting like password, draw patten?

• Feelin danke Rose! Respect and trust should always be between husband and wife. I am glad you do the same with your husband. It annoys me a lot. Thanks for your nice comment on Privacy. 

• Bilkul sahee, Dinushi! Maybe, I am a bit busy. I will try to put that into consideration. Women know each other. I really appreciate those tips for me, Dinushi. My wife has the right to have a lot of my time. Work, work! They say that life finishes and work do not finish. Thanks for your useful tips about that discussion, Privacy.

This reply was deleted.