Replies

• If my three guesses were wrong, then I am a bad student. 

• Precisely, but let me guess three attempts. One, you are from the Philippines. Two, Indonesia or the last attempt, Algeria. Did I guess wrong?

• Ap kei sei hain Chitra? Ap mei bahut swaal hain. Lakin ap saheeh ho. Farrog, Abiba and Jamal share the same opinion. your origins can mean the place of birth, country or even yourself. I will give you an example. There was a beautiful Italian actress who became old. She did not want that. She wanted to be beautiful forever. Many times, she wanted to commit suicide, but her family stopped her. Thanks Chitra.

Chitra said:

Deny origin????? I can't understand your question........ You mean hiding? not like to expose???

I need your explanation in English only..... Dont use other language.

principles
    Is it a shame to deny my origins?
  • Assalamu alaykum Kadertop07, Kidair? Bekhair wa la baas! Rani ashoofak mizian ya Kader. You have a point there. The person must not deny or reject his origins.  Jerome and Chitra said the same. My origins can mean my birthplace, my country, my whole being. Thanks for your firm situation about the main things.  I will review your reply and give you a feedback later. You are a man of principles. 

Kadertop07 said:

Salam Alikoum,
    Of course not Mr Dara. This is an important point in the life we must stop in it and to think about it a longtime. So, you have all the rights to ask this question Mr Dara and I agree with you. Any way, my opinion is they not must of anyone deny his origin regardless of their situation poor or rich, the son of this new place or the place's origin , .... I think also, the origin is part and parcel of the life so, we must be proud of our origins. For me, I pride about my religion ISLAM and my country Algeria and I respect all countries except the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
    Note: I have difficulties to type this .....and i ask you dont shame for me to correct the mistakes if is it there? Thank you Mr Dara and i have honor for your friendship.

principles
  • Salam Behnam, necasen? uno beyurum. Excuse my bad Azari language. You have a sharp pen. I know it. Remember, when you wrote me that letter about friendship. I was really impressed about your style of writing and I wanted to make a blog about that letter, and I will soon. Since then, I have known plenty of things about my good friend, Behnam. You, Mishaikh, Evangalena, Traveler, Behrad and some other members write from deep inside your hearts. As you mentioned, each status has its article. Behnam, you are a real man of Principles.

Behnam said:

Hi my friend Dara,

How are you? I hope you are fine. You know very well that I rarely put comment on this site. However, I've got great respect for you. I've been always blessed with your friendly manners.

In answer to your question, I'd like to say that everything has got two sides; positive and negative sides. Our origin(birthplace) is not an exception at all. Denying birthplace is not acceptable, because it can be a sign of weakness. However, loving it blindly and considering it as the only heaven on the earth is not good. I believe, unreasonable love or preference for a place, a culture, a custom, a religion, etc. is not normal. We should maintain the positive sides of whatever we have got, and criticize the negative sides of them. We have to replace bad things with good ones all the time. We should criticize ourselves too! We should even modify our principles to better them.

Briefly speaking, denying the origin (birthplace), as well as loving it blindly without criticizing it is not OK! As you know, I am from Azerbaijan(Tabriz). I love some aspects, but dislike some other aspects of it too. My culture, as all cultures in the world, has got some advantages and some disadvantages. I am trying to keep good sides and leave bad sides of it. It is not wise to love all aspects of something/somewhere. I prefer to practice criticizing everything(even myself). Nothing/nobody is perfect!

To put it in a nutshell, if the advantages of my birthplace weigh its disadvantages, I don't feel ashamed of it. However, if its disadvantages weigh, I do feel ashamed of it. But, denying that cannot solve the problem!

My hometown is where my soul/spirit feels relaxed and comfortable. My hometown is not my birthplace. My culture MUST produce some good results. Otherwise, I must replace it with a culture which results in good fruits. A tree is known by its fruits. If a tree doesn't give good fruits, it must be cut down!

All the best,
    Behnam

Mishaikh

principles
  • Kiya haal hain traveler? Main nahi janta ki main kiya bola? Ap bilkul, poora drishti di diya hain. Analysing the subject from the different angles and you absolutely have given the perfect solutions for it. I guess, you are a man of principles. 

• Magandang gabi Jerome, maraming salamat. Ako ay natatuwa tungkul sa na. Ikaw ay isang taoo ng mga prinsipio. Hindi ako mag salita ng tagalog ng mabut, pero ikaw prinsipio. You are a man of Principles.
    jerome said:

No Dara, Hindi mo dapat ikahiya kung san ka nagmula. Importante pa ba kung san ka nagmula? Sakin, basta mabuti kang tao kahit masama pinag mulan mo. Walang problema sakin yun :) I will still be you friend

principles
  • Salam Alikoum,
    Of course not Mr Dara. This is an important point in the life we must stop in it and to think about it a longtime. So, you have all the rights to ask this question Mr Dara and I agree with you. Any way, my opinion is they not must of anyone deny his origin regardless of their situation poor or rich, the son of this new place or the place's origin , .... I think also, the origin is part and parcel of the life so, we must be proud of our origins. For me, I pride about my religion ISLAM and my country Algeria and I respect all countries except the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
    Note: I have difficulties to type this .....and i ask you dont shame for me to correct the mistakes if is it there? Thank you Mr Dara and i have honor for your friendship.

• Hi my friend Dara,

How are you? I hope you are fine. You know very well that I rarely put comment on this site. However, I've got great respect for you. I've been always blessed with your friendly manners.

In answer to your question, I'd like to say that everything has got two sides; positive and negative sides. Our origin(birthplace) is not an exception at all. Denying birthplace is not acceptable, because it can be a sign of weakness. However, loving it blindly and considering it as the only heaven on the earth is not good. I believe, unreasonable love or preference for a place, a culture, a custom, a religion, etc. is not normal. We should maintain the positive sides of whatever we have got, and criticize the negative sides of them. We have to replace bad things with good ones all the time. We should criticize ourselves too! We should even modify our principles to better them.

Briefly speaking, denying the origin (birthplace), as well as loving it blindly without criticizing it is not OK! As you know, I am from Azerbaijan(Tabriz). I love some aspects, but dislike some other aspects of it too. My culture, as all cultures in the world, has got some advantages and some disadvantages. I am trying to keep good sides and leave bad sides of it. It is not wise to love all aspects of something/somewhere. I prefer to practice criticizing everything(even myself). Nothing/nobody is perfect!

To put it in a nutshell, if the advantages of my birthplace weigh its disadvantages, I don't feel ashamed of it. However, if its disadvantages weigh, I do feel ashamed of it. But, denying that cannot solve the problem!

My hometown is where my soul/spirit feels relaxed and comfortable. My hometown is not my birthplace. My culture MUST produce some good results. Otherwise, I must replace it with a culture which results in good fruits. A tree is known by its fruits. If a tree doesn't give good fruits, it must be cut down!

All the best,
    Behnam

• Thank you. I hope I deserve what you said :)

dara gino said:

Khaili mamnoon dosste khobam! Behrad, the smell of philosophy is always within your lines. You are a guy of high and deep qualities. I guess, nobody has sensed that so far. A real man of principles. 

Behrad said:

We can't choose where we come from, but we can choose where we go from there :)

principles
This reply was deleted.