Replies

• No Dara, Hindi mo dapat ikahiya kung san ka nagmula. Importante pa ba kung san ka nagmula? Sakin, basta mabuti kang tao kahit masama pinag mulan mo. Walang problema sakin yun :) I will still be you friend

• The question you have raised is a conflict between "preach and practice". There is no deny that in principle one should and must accept his origins. Because its a fact. And those who do not embrace the truth often suffer either with guilt of conscience. Nothing is more beautiful that truth. Truth which are factual and independent of "perceptional bias". In fact there are living examples of people and even nations who denied of their origins for short term gains and then suffered (or still suffering) from "identity crisis".
    Having said that, one must recognize that we are "homo sapiens". On the first day everything began from Africa then the rise of races, religions, ethinicities, traditions, cultures and languages divided us. What my point is that its much like a tree with common trunk but different branches and sub branches. And its not static. It keeps on changing (for better or for worse). If you are going to look at it in a scientific way you will found that there is nothing wrong (and hardly anything to even feel proud) of those origins. Because if there are black days then there are golden days as well.
    But living in the honesty will give a feeling of completion. You will be able to analyse why you are and what you are? You will able to learn lessons from the past and there will be a connectivity, objectivity in the mind while thinking of future.
    Playing with truth has a bigger price than anything else. And if you change the narrative for short term gains (or even to escape guilt) then future will be more horrific and it will definitely affect the coming generation. One of the eternal truth is that, "No one can make you feel guilt, If you feel guilty, it's because you have accepted that others choice was superior in some way to yours choice".
    My point is stick with truth (origin). And judge it scientifically, by keeping your emotions aside.
  • The question you have raised is a conflict between "preach and practice". There is no deny that in principle one should and must accept his origins. Because its a fact. And those who do not embrace the truth often suffer either with guilt of conscience. Nothing is more beautiful that truth. Truth which are factual and independent of "perceptional bias". In fact there are living examples of people and even nations who denied of their origins for short term gains and then suffered (or still suffering) from "identity crisis".
    Having said that, one must recognize that we are "homo sapiens". On the first day everything began from Africa then the rise of races, religions, ethinicities, traditions, cultures and languages divided us. What my point is that its much like a tree with common trunk but different branches and sub branches. And its not static. It keeps on changing (for better or for worse). If you are going to look at it in a scientific way you will found that there is nothing wrong (and hardly anything to even feel proud) of those origins. Because if there are black days then there are golden days as well.
    But living in the honesty will give a feeling of completion. You will be able to analyse why you are and what you are? You will able to learn lessons from the past and there will be a connectivity, objectivity in the mind while thinking of future.
    Playing with truth has a bigger price than anything else. And if you change the narrative for short term gains (or even to escape guilt) then future will be more horrific and it will definitely affect the coming generation. One of the eternal truth is that, "No one can make you feel guilt, If you feel guilty, it's because you have accepted that others choice was superior in some way to yours choice".
    My point is stick with truth (origin). And judge it scientifically, by keeping your emotions aside.
  • Khaili mamnoon dosste khobam! Behrad, the smell of philosophy is always within your lines. You are a guy of high and deep qualities. I guess, nobody has sensed that so far. A real man of principles. 

Behrad said:

We can't choose where we come from, but we can choose where we go from there :)

principles
    Is it a shame to deny my origins?
  • We can't choose where we come from, but we can choose where we go from there :)

• Kimon acho Sardar by! Succinctly put. I hope to be one of your friends. You are really a principle man.

Sardar said:

Who denied his/her origin clearly he/she denied him/herselfe.
    principles
  • Who denied his/her origin clearly he/she denied him/herselfe.
  • Halet chetore Mohammed, Khaili khob! You said it, you really did, despite that we want to be better than him. I mean the other or the opposite one. You know, satan said to Allah, "I am better than him" My friend, you are a man of principles. 

Mohammad said:

All persons, must be proud of their origins (city-country) and they must not deny that. As a matter of fact, the real origin of ALL humans apart from their city, country or continent, is the same !!

principles
  • Donnobad Razib by! Ami jani na, lakin insan begair ka dil, oh oh! Believe me, some people like to strip out of their own skin. let alone be their mothers or fathers. I guess, you are among those who has qualities and principles, too.

Razib said:

we cant not even a single step but until our death without mother father sister and neighbors and religion.From childhood to death next leg our life journey  this origin are parts and parcel of life

principles
  • All persons, must be proud of their origins (city-country) and they must not deny that. As a matter of fact, the real origin of ALL humans apart from their city, country or continent, is the same !!

This reply was deleted.