Replies

• Dear Mishaikh, I think it depends the way we praise someone's beauty. I think no, not necessarily praising someone means loving them. We could praise someone's beauty or praise what they achieved ; we are just giving our sicere appreciation nothing more. I do agree with dear Anastasia that in order to fall in love we must know them very well.
  • Thanks Anastasia, narin and afta04 for participating in the discussion.

• Praising is just temporary, but Love is deeply. It's so easy to like and praise the superior of person, but loving some one is telling about how you feel confident, how you feel comfortable, and she/he can make you feel more than like.

• actually no,in my idea they r really different .love is not beauty i mean sometimes people love one who is not pretty she or he has fallen in love with one who all say is not pretty .and as nearly all love beauty when a person talks about beauty of a person  other who are listening knows that she or he doesnt love that person but his or her eyes follows beauty.of course sometimes love starts with beauty first eyes see beauty then love happen.

•        In my opinion when you praise somebody's beauty it means that you  admire  the picture of him or her without knowing his/ her personality which is  more important element of a person to fall in love with.

• Just relax Eva.  It's okay.

• Very considerate Halima.  Thanks for participating in the discussion.

• never the concepts of love and praising are not necessary associated with love i may praise someone who is not beautiful bcz i love him>her. and i can praise someone's beauty bcz his/her beauty simply deserves to be praised. 

• Yes, it is. You are right Saba.

• I do am waiting for your elaboration Eva. Thanks a lot for your attention.

This reply was deleted.