Practice English

How can I practice my English ?

I like English very much .

But I don't know how to increase English .

How can I increase my reading ?

How can I increase my speaking ?

How can I increase my  writing?

Can you help me to solve problem ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maybe you should to watch the english movie or hearing the news or song in English. It can enhance youe english ability. And another good way is you can join the conversation or discussion to share your opinion and try to speak up. I has the same problem with you. English is not my first language, so I must active in a group discussion and say what can I say. Never mind you have wrong sentences or bad conversation. matter you have tried. Good luck,,

• try reading english books and have a dictionary beside you so that if you're having a hard time asking yourself "what does it mean?", you can search in the dictionary for the meanings..

try to watch english movies or find someone that is willing communicate with you in english language.

• Hello!! Why don't you try to read things related to your work or things you consider interesting??
    Start reading some books, newspapers, blogs...
    Watch videos, at first with subtitles in your language, after a while, with English subtitles, and after that, without any subtitles.
    There are some English groups on Skype where you can practice your speaking skills. Some of them are just for girls.
    About your writing, try to communicate with people by e-mail, participate in discussions and write blogs (posts) and essays. I know a teacher who correct essays.
    Try to find things you like to do e do them in English, otherwise English can be very boring. People have different ways to learn things, you have to find your own way. 

http://www.engvid.com/whats-your-learning-style/

Bye!!

• Thank you very much~

I will try it . : )

• You're welcome and good luck!! :)

This reply was deleted.