perfume

I like to use a nice fragrance. I used to put Channel 5, One man show, Trinity, and Boss. My wife likes Channel 5 very much. She told me to stick to it, but I like to change. This liquid which we put on our skins attracts the attention. I remembered when I had that whiff of her bewitching perfume the first time I met her. So, what is your favorite perfume? Is it necessary to use it?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All strong perfume give headaches! You are right.

• Agar aap alergi hain, siradar ata hain. I am not quite sure, but those who are sensitive might get that headache. I noticed that some strong fragrances give me that feeling of a headache or uneasiness. Thanks, Mr. Mishaikh for the suitable intervention.    

• I don't like strong smell of perfumes. I think smell of soap after they washed their bodies with it is enough. However I like the smell of lavender and ylang-ylang.

• Kent, kun ano ang tungko sa Sauvage? I noticed my niece using it a lot. This perfume, Bvlgari, is it  good?  I have never tried it. Thanks for your smelling comment.

• for me i like bvlgari man in black :)

• Thanks, Paul James for your comment and for pressing the like button of Perfume.

• Le siento senior Estanis, Tresor is old. I used it a long time ago. As long as there is a hidden story behind it, I cannot say anything. Why don't you try Versace? Just for a change. Thanks for your smelling comment. Don't forget to extend my regards to the rest of your respected family.

• I like 'Tresor' (there's a hidden story behind) As for me I haven't any since I always use the ones I have as a present so I think I've never bought any one for me.
  • Ana ahib zahrat Almagrib  kateer, wa kaman ahib Aramis Devin. Shookran ya Rosemary! My wife likes Channel 5. She is trying to use recent ones lately. One of them is the new lates  Armani fragrance. Thanks again for your that amazing perfume, Moroccan Rose. Do you know that I like Morocco and its nice climate?   

• Teskkur ederim Gul. I really appreciate your frank comment. My happiness will be completed when you I received your friend request. I use "Mum". It is a very nice deodorant. It keeps me fresh the whole day. It is strange, Fatima is using the soap by Dove product. Thanks Gul for your honest comment.

This reply was deleted.