Pepsi

The debate about Pepsi is not new or old. What is the most distinguished about that drink? We have been using this drink for centuries. Does it really help to digest our food? Despite the most recent drinks, Pepsi is still number one with its unique taste, or at least, the best.

We have known many drinks, such as, (Mirinda, Seven Up, Sprite, Vimtu, Coca Cola, etc), but none of them has that citrus flavor of Pepsi. Some practitioners say it leads to kidney problems. Others say, put an egg in a bottle of Pepsi and see the changes in its color the next day. Nevertheless, we can notice the demand for Pepsi is still targeting the market every day.   

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kiya haal hain Mishaikh sahib? Aap naraz nahi! My age is older than yours, but my thinking is not like yours. I am supposed to refrain from those soft drinks. Sometimes I blame myself for not being a wise old man. My wife always quarrels with me regarding this matter. After meals, I grab a can of Pepsi and wash down with it the chicken and rice I had had.

Then again I tell her to bring me another one from the refrigerator. Our dispute begins. As you said, Pepsi is not good for the intestines and the stomach as well. I hope I come to my senses and leave these boyish acts. For a man of my age, I should be more reasonable and careful at the same time. Thanks, Mr. Mishaikh for your wise and useful comment on Pepsi

• When I have fired chicken or hamburger, I prefer Coca cola to Pepsi. Here Coca colar is popular, I think. I know that Coke is harmful for our health because it has lots of carbonic acid and sugar. so I don't enjoy it very often.

• gmaza hamnida Laura N Dana1! They say that Coca Cola is the sister of Pepsi. I do not know how that can be true or not. They taste almost the same at certain times with certain kinds of foods. We usually eat rice with chicken or meat and sometimes fish.

We call it "kabsa". I mean we mix the rice with those kinds of meat and cook them together. The words "Kabsa" is an Arabic word. It means to press or mix together. My wife never likes it. She prefers apple or orange juice. Thanks, Laura for your nice comment.

• Hmmm....For centuries???  De facto we've been drinking Pepsi only roughly for half of a century and Pepsi-Cola for less than a century!

• Ganekey Rysperski! We like it a lot. Mr. Estanis does not like Pepsi very much. He told me that in his country, it was not very popular like other beverages. The question is why Pepsi is so popular for this period of centuries? Sorry, Rys. for my late reply.      

• I admit that I am the least qualified person to give comments on this topic, getting older getting less favorite to drink those sweet drinks. Up to this age, there are only coffee and tea left in daily life. But Pepsi in my imaginations and experiences, it really helps thirsty

• wei shen ma, Tony Tang? Ni yao bu yao hen cha he cafei? Thanks for your reasonable answer. I am an old man too, but I like it a lot. Do you believe me that I drink two or three cans a day? Nevertheless, I consider that you are a wise guy, Mr. Tony. I hope you help me to improve my bad Chinese language. Take care and once more, thanks.    

• It depends on the country. Pepsi is less popular here.

• Muchas gracias senior Estanis! In our country, people are racing to get it, especially after a powerful fat meal. Thanks, Mr. Estanis for your first comment and I am sorry for the late reply. 

This reply was deleted.