O.M.G

how is it possible ?? is it magic  or not ?? how he can stand on the air ???? then i started to look for related videos from youtube..look at him 

or  another  fabulous video ,,the  child  who is can fly ,,it  happened  in RUSSIA 

or the english man who is walking on the water omg

when i watched i truly scared ..how can the human fly ,walk on the water or stand on the the air? OMG,,, so how do u think about this fabulous things ?is it miracles or r  they the persons who has  innate special magical powers  ??????is it  magic secrets ???? what is it ??

pls write here your  opinion also if u have related or unrelated fabulous videos pls share here,,,lets to debate about  this miracles topics

AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEOS I M SCARED  LIKE THIS

IF SOMEBODY CANT SEE THE VIDEOS BECAUSE OF YOUTUBE ISSUE LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SEWAR sure  there r some   invisible tricks but  it can do  only  persons  who is  professional  in this  way ,,,not  every  human ..example  me and u lol..another  name ?  maybe  magical powers  look at   ahahhaha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2vaWzemFj3Q49TOTmO5F6gVXPyo2IveAH11YuQ_bU9ZiSGJXmtQ

• This reply was deleted.
    • SMART  MAHMOUD 

2393727171?profile=original

• dear RAYA  in my  mind  it is  the  secret  of  gravity , but ,how  they  can to  overcome their  mental power ???????? why cant we do it ?

George_Clooney_Gravity_trailer_still.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg

•           Hi sera, thank you for the nice videos. I think the matter is a combination of magic and trick.2387542115?profile=original

• SEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR I M GLAD TO SEE U IN HERE  DEAR ..TKS FOR THE OPINION ..WHICH KIND OF TRICK ??????  DO U KNOW ? O _O ?

2392952299?profile=original

• Dear Sera this link is not working here. i want to see but i try my best but your shocked video is not open here. can you send me this video on my email? reply

• DEAR SAJAD  

2392952191?profile=original

• Sajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad o _o ???????  WHERE IS YOUR  @MAIL ADRESS ???????? I CANT SEE ...GIVE ME IT sure ii send 

• DEAR SAJAD

BUT I INSERTED THE  VIDEOS ALSO AS A LINK 2 TIMES ,,,CHECK UP THE 1ST PAGE EXACTLY  THANK U !

• This reply was deleted.
    • ahahahahahah

This reply was deleted.