Replies

• Absoulety agree with u diah ...
  • Diah, I am agree with you, thanks.

Diah said:

Don't force somebody to love you, it ain't work. Give her space to miss you, and come in the right time. Girls like attention but not too much. And it's kinda hard to repair a broken glass. All you have to do are pray to God and prove the kindness (not only promise)
    Need your suggestios
    what should I do to make her accepting and loving me again?...could you give some tips??
  • Don't force somebody to love you, it ain't work. Give her space to miss you, and come in the right time. Girls like attention but not too much. And it's kinda hard to repair a broken glass. All you have to do are pray to God and prove the kindness (not only promise)
  • Make a surgery to change your face completely and then introduce yourself again as a totally different guy. 

a4a64abdf0c5a87ebe819fb6d2d5dfaa.jpg?width=250

• All people love the person who is a hero.

Please try to be the best, never show any weakness. If she see you as a victor, she will love you without any word.

• thx sahar..i try to do my best, but i dont know how...by calling her everyday??? give more attention? or waiting her?...

• Oh!

Henri!

Of course all of these things; calling everyday, giving more attention, and waiting, are really sweet, but I mean try to be the best in the field that you are.

For example, have you ever seen a hero in a movie?

Imagine a war hero.

What does he do?

He tries to be the best in the battlefield.

Now, please think, what is your art in the life?!

What do you have in your hands?!

Please think about it.

This reply was deleted.