Replies

• Famous joke dear, save my mom, because u can get another wife but not mom.
    • Just joking dear, every relatation is important. I ve loving wife & caring mom.Heres one saying is famous, u live with many boys at one place but not with two women, but i manage 4 female at one time(i ve 2 daughters).
    • women is important to man just like men is impotant to women, hehehe!

• u said it, but after all, I guess you wont make the choice that easily when it really happens~

• I think we would have not much time to think and consider when two most important women in our life are struggling in water in front of us. So, if I were in such case, I just jumped into water and saved the one I met first..

• Hmm, your answer is objective! Nice to see a different answer!

• hmmm, the first one who gave a different answer till now! thx for ur sharing~

• Listen, it's not only the matter of choosing one of the given options. You have to explain with logic and reasons. First of all i would like to tell you that i always pray to GOD to keep me away from such worst  circumstances/accident in my life. Now i come to the point, i will try to save both of them with same spirit but mother will be my first preference.

Reason: As i am Muslim and Islam is my religion. Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) said, for men, mother is the relation that has the more right than any other one even father comes after her. but let me explain that wives shouldn't be taken as unimportant or something like that. She has very important and prominent position in a man's life and the major responsibility.

• First of all, thanks for sharing your viewpoint!

I can see your sincerity to the tough question.

• miss mickey, according to my fellas they´ve said that they would save theire wife, but on the other hand i would say that my mum is most important i rised with her advises so i would stay with my mum, i´d save my mom 

This reply was deleted.