Replies

• Hi chandra ,

Let me first know that in this matter , what do you think

• My opinion is like the most people commenting here. Love is the most important thing in a starting a relationship and in a relationship. But, I think, we shouldn't blindly follow our feeling. We should use our reason, too.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yeah! Viva love! But of course we shouldn't ignore other aspects. I mean, we must use our common sense as well. We can't blindly follow our feeling.

• Cool! :)

• Hi, Maia. Thanks for your comment. I agree with you and so do most the commentators here. But there are also some who don't agree. I think they should do what they want to do and not to do what they don't want to do and not to force others to follow them. It is wise to let the couple to decide, no matter what other people say, because they are the ones who will marry. It's their life. But one thing I'm sure, we shouldn't marry someone we don't like.

• Complicated question this yours. Usually happens but it´s something to be alert.

The society´s that we live don´t understand the love. We are humans and we are guide by reason.

Besides, how to considerate a man or woman mature enough to marry? I think that something happens and you choose the one.

Older or younger it´s just a point of view.

• When you love someone then you don't think of age, color or race. Love is a blind thing. Maybe because the true love is not about attracting to the way the other person look like but the soul inside this ugly or beautiful body.

I think there is no harm in that. But the thing is , can this old woman be pregnant and give brith to a baby from that young guy? then how he can make a family?

• As long as the women have not been in menopause, they can have children.

• Hi, Victoriya. Did you read all comments? Wow, that was great! Thank you very much. Yes, most people who gave comments agree with that, only few who don't. Have a nice weekend! :D

• You don't believe in pure love if it is related to young men and old women? What if the older is the man and he marries to a very young girl, seems like he marries his daughter, even his grand daughter? Does love exist there, you think? Why is different?

This reply was deleted.