Replies

• As far as we concern, it has been happening. People seem to except that. That's why I raised my question. If an older man can marry a younger girl, why can a younger guy marry an old woman?

• This reply was deleted.
    • Does religion forbid it?

• Why should there be one who dominate the other? Marriage should be a partnership where no one dominates the other, there's no slave-master relationship. That should be the case.

• that's becoming usual decision to make it and man can marry older women that happenning every day hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• I think it's okay for young man to get married with older woman as long as their age gap is not more than 10 years old. Less than 5 years old is better; otherwise, the relationship is less stable because they wont be match in physical and mental matters.

• And nothing's wrong with that since they have right to fulfill they need, is it?

• but that relationship is more like mother-son relationship rather than true love relationship, isn't it ?

• Ya, that's the topic of this discussion. If they want to marry, it means they are serious. If not, hmm... maybe it's just trying to get something else. :) Thanks for the comment.

• You're right, Samsam. Thanks for your comment. :)

• Ya, why not? Thanks for commenting.

This reply was deleted.