Replies

• You are very romantic the marriage is very difficult. I think If a young man get married with an old woman, he isn’t looking for a woman he is looking for a mother this does not work. May be he is a mamma's boys

• Okay. Thank you for your opinion. So the young girls in "normal" marriage are papa's girls.

• Nope!... I think this is not normal……..daddy’s girl. Thanks a lot

• Yes, only your version is normal: a younger girl and an older man. Thanks.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yeah. Your opinion is same with Yasemine's, Junko's and mine. :) Thanks for participating in my discussion.

• I'm sorry, I don't agree with you. Maturity, I think, is not related to the gender/sex. Some people say so, but I don't approve it. Sometimes we find a young boy who is really mature (maybe because he is required to be by condition) and sometimes we find an adult female who is childish.

My prophet, sorry to bring him here, when he was 25 years old, married a-40-year old lady. It became a precedence for his followers not to consider that thing (marrying an older woman) as bad.

• Yes. Finally he chose younger girl. What a pity.

• Men can marry younger women. So, why can't women marry younger men? 

It is one of the women's right! lol

• Everyone deserves to fulfill what they wants. But in some cultures and societies it's considered improper. It's okay if the older is the man but it's not if the older is the woman. What unfair societies.

• Younger boy needs mother again so why not marry an Older woman.. It's hilarious!!! I like it ^.^

This reply was deleted.