Replies

• I agree. :)

• This reply was deleted.
    • Aha! That's good. Thanks for giving an evidence. :)

• This reply was deleted.
    • Lol. Cool! Every kinds of fruits. :D

• Well, actually I have seen successful couples that the woman is older, but the age difference does no exceed a year or two. I know a very nice couple that the woman is about 6 month older; this is not a far age difference.

I think it depends on the individuals. Sometimes a man who is younger than his wife is enough grown-up; Yet, there are men who are older, but still the woman seems more mature. We should consider individuals. It is not a rule that a man who is younger can not cope well with an older woman. But in many cases, it is preferred that the man is older.

Anyway, thank you for the topic. 

Have a nice time.

:)

• You're welcome, Zahra. Thanks for your comment. It's a good and wise one. I like the part when you mentioned about individuals. It's true, people are not same. :) Have a nice time to you, too.

• Why is so? What if the older women are not rich? Why is love only for younger girls?

• For your question on " why is love only for younger girls, I think ,men are usually attracted to younger girls because , i believe, of what is called " male instinct " What I meant is having a younger lover makes them feel that they are more mature and sophisticated. It satisfies  the men's ego.  And many younger girls also prefer to marry older men for that reason. Besides, younger girls can attract the older guys with their youth and energies. That's why in most of the cases , the husbands cheat their wives for younger lovers . The prejudge on marriage between older guy with younger girl is less harsh than in inverse ( and i believe this prejudge was made by noble men in the past, and still has been last until now ).

• Then why do you say that it's about love? It's about sex! Older men marry younger girls because of sex, based on your opinion.

• Glad to hear that, Rosalie. I hope more people like you give their opinion and confirm that age doesn't matter in this case.

• Why don't we ask "what do you think of younger girls who are interested in older men?" ?

This reply was deleted.