Marriage of minors

The marriage of minors or underage is growing rapidly on these days. Because of poverty or any other lack of substantial matters, people marry their children, they are girls of age between seven, eight or up to twelve or thirteen. If you go to refugee camps, the matter is bigger than you can imagine. For the lack of food, shelter or education, people marry their girls. Some of these girls do not know what marriage is. Greedy ones are taking the advantage of the situations. Those who are rich offer their money for a nine-year-old girl. To add more petrol to the fire, there are some people who arrange these marriages, taking the need of the family and the demand of the other side who wants to satisfy his desire.

Is it because of poverty,  the absence of conscience or the wars?

Is there any remedy for this matter?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Engineer Khan, main aap sei sahamat hoon. Gareebee bahut mushkel hain. Poverty can be the main factor, but what about unsatisfied desires. I mean we after we reach fifty and sixty, we want a child. I guess it's just like going back to be young again or some psychotic idea in our head. Thanks, engineer Adrees for your nice comment!

Engr.Adrees Khan said:

according to me.! as u mention above that "add petrol to the fire" the parents who ever did this will drastically faced high quality problem. but the main factor is poverty.

Marriage of minors
    The marriage of minors or underage is growing rapidly on these days. Because of poverty or any other lack of substantial matters, people marry their…
  • Talking about proverty it's not solving this matter parents should be aware of this
    they should be conscience about this
    it's all about lack of education

• according to me.! as u mention above that "add petrol to the fire" the parents who ever did this will drastically faced high quality problem. but the main factor is poverty.

• Spasibo Refill! Quite logical and reasonable too. They say, the sooner the better. I can go with that. Thirty and twenty are close. Thanks Refill for your nice advice! 

refill said:

I am in favor of marrying after you're 30, maybe 35-ish, and the wife is gonna be around 20

Marriage of minors
    The marriage of minors or underage is growing rapidly on these days. Because of poverty or any other lack of substantial matters, people marry their…
  • Aku pikir begitu, Kurniati. Pendidikan haruz. Perkawinan minor tidak bagus. Less knowledge and poor education are a big problem. They really lead to this bad criminal habit. Thanks, Kury for your nice comment!

kurniati evalinde saptarina said:

I think because of less knowledge and poor education which force a family to sacrifice their own kids in undesirable marriages.

Marriage of minors
  • I think because of less knowledge and poor education which force a family to sacrifice their own kids in undesirable marriages.

• Xin chao Tu, cam on! May God hear from and respond. I hope so, too, my dear good friend. Education is very important for everyone. Thanks, Tu!    

Tu said:

i think it is imfortant to educate for everyone, who are lack to things, the wars as soon as end possible. the humans need to see many activations, which carry happily for us

Marriage of minors
  • i think it is imfortant to educate for everyone, who are lack to things, the wars as soon as end possible. the humans need to see many activations, which carry happily for us

• Tentu, teman ku, kemiskinan masalah! Religion does not ask people to do the bad things. It always orders them to be nice and good in their behavior. Thanks, Chandra for your nice comment on that discussion!

Chandra said:

Is it just about poverty, or do you think religion plays a role in this matter?
    Marriage of minors
  • Is it just about poverty, or do you think religion plays a role in this matter?
This reply was deleted.