Marriage of minors

The marriage of minors or underage is growing rapidly on these days. Because of poverty or any other lack of substantial matters, people marry their children, they are girls of age between seven, eight or up to twelve or thirteen. If you go to refugee camps, the matter is bigger than you can imagine. For the lack of food, shelter or education, people marry their girls. Some of these girls do not know what marriage is. Greedy ones are taking the advantage of the situations. Those who are rich offer their money for a nine-year-old girl. To add more petrol to the fire, there are some people who arrange these marriages, taking the need of the family and the demand of the other side who wants to satisfy his desire.

Is it because of poverty,  the absence of conscience or the wars?

Is there any remedy for this matter?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• bahut shukriya Ashi! Subhana Allah, here, you can marry a thirteen or a fourteen-year-old girl. Of course, after her acceptance and the consent of her family. The judge does not mind. Meaning to say those regulations are not implemented here, despite that we find plenty of crimes against those minors. It could be the conscience what we are talking about here. If you know this helpless creature is going to be your wife and she is going to raise your children for you, you will never harm her by any mean. Thanks Ashi for your nice comment!      

ashi said:

should Implementation of law of the related country,Lack of awareness in people about the laws and regulation,lack of education and pocliy 

Marriage of minors
    The marriage of minors or underage is growing rapidly on these days. Because of poverty or any other lack of substantial matters, people marry their…
  • should Implementation of law of the related country,Lack of awareness in people about the laws and regulation,lack of education and pocliy 

• Khaili mumnoon doste khobam, Behnam! Thanks Behnam! Can I be one of your friends?

Behnam said:

Hi. Nice topic! Wish you more success.

All the  best,

Behnam, 20 March, 2017

Marriage of minors
    The marriage of minors or underage is growing rapidly on these days. Because of poverty or any other lack of substantial matters, people marry their…
  • Hi. Nice topic! Wish you more success.

All the  best,

Behnam, 20 March, 2017

• Yak she machj Rysperski? Zgadzam she stobon. Excuse my broken Plish, but I have been telling you to teach me how to learn, but you are very busy. I agree with you, Rys. It's not for civilized communities to foster these bad customs and habits. I also agree that Mr. Rahul gave the discussion its full answers. From the lack of education to poverty and psychotic lust of us. Thanks a lot, Rys!          

rysperski said:

Oi there, folks

I have nothing to add after the long and precise answer given my Rahul..he said all there is to be said about this appaling custom.

Civilised and educated communities should not foster such customs.

Marriage of minors
  • Danyawaad Raghu! Indeed, you have given a useful information based on your regional and local place. Rules are different from one country to the other regarding this matter. Lack of awareness is among the several reasons that lead to the marriages of minors. In our country, it's different. You can marry a girl of thirteen or fourteen after her acceptance and her parent's consent. The court won't object as long as those parties agree. I really appreciate your nice participation in this discussion, Mr. Raghu. Thank you!

Raghu said:

Marriage is a bonding between two that needs bonding with maturity as well. Early marriage of girls particularly leads to health problems in future and limited knowledge on physical and mental awareness leads to problems if they get married early. Lack of awareness among illiterates in villages and parents who want to get rid of their daughters early will have to think a while. As far as i know there are some social organizations taking active part of it in creating awareness among villages. Though laws are implemented there are people who doesn't know that against law. My opinion pertains to my knowledge and regional boundaries. 

Marriage of minors
  • Marriage is a bonding between two that needs bonding with maturity as well. Early marriage of girls particularly leads to health problems in future and limited knowledge on physical and mental awareness leads to problems if they get married early. Lack of awareness among illiterates in villages and parents who want to get rid of their daughters early will have to think a while. As far as i know there are some social organizations taking active part of it in creating awareness among villages. Though laws are implemented there are people who doesn't know that against law. My opinion pertains to my knowledge and regional boundaries. 

• Bien meto! Me guto eso, If people marry their children for the sake of money, this is a very bad matter. Their happiness is not very important to them. I agree with you money can be a problem sometimes. See my blog, paradoxes. They say money is the nerves of life. you have to put get it wisely and spend wisely too. As for education, we won't disagree. Nicely put, my dear good friend, Pochongo!

Pochongo said:

That's some true story, my friend. It's so sad that in these days, many people use their children just for money, I'll tell you what, money is the root of all evil. The money is just a piece of green paper that will enslave your life forever. That's why we are paying for the government to live, but I don't trust the government. Sometimes, the government has something up their sleeve. The only way to solve this crisis is Education, if we don't educate ourselves and neither the children, everything will be lost, and even the faith in humanity will fade away. Mark my words, my friend.

Marriage of minors
  • Oi there, folks

I have nothing to add after the long and precise answer given my Rahul..he said all there is to be said about this appaling custom.

Civilised and educated communities should not foster such customs.

• That's some true story, my friend. It's so sad that in these days, many people use their children just for money, I'll tell you what, money is the root of all evil. The money is just a piece of green paper that will enslave your life forever. That's why we are paying for the government to live, but I don't trust the government. Sometimes, the government has something up their sleeve. The only way to solve this crisis is Education, if we don't educate ourselves and neither the children, everything will be lost, and even the faith in humanity will fade away. Mark my words, my friend.

This reply was deleted.