Replies

• xD

• Jesus C. cause he was a man but he also had super-powers!

2b34f6bd2898dc55aaebf498429be503.gif?width=300

• A believer thinks man is the creation of God.A nonbeliever thinks God is the creation of men.So a rationalist thinks man more powerful,same time believer thinks God is the superior.I am with the rationalist.

• It depends on how you define God. To me God is defined with the help of these descriptions: the whole universe, any creature, nature, the sky, the earth, any planet and star, just anything is created by Him alone and no one helped Him; He is everlasting and never dies; all the power belongs to Him; any time He decides that something happens, it happens; He is not seen by our eyes, since our eyes are limited, but He is not; We can not imagine Him, since our mind is limited.

There are a lot more to say about the God whom I worship. The words above are just some clues.

One question to see who is more powerful: God has set the sun so that it rises from the east, then can mankind order the sun to rise from the west instead?

You can find examples of dead people who returned to life by a miracle, while best doctors could not save such dead ones. I call it the power of God. This proves God is more powerful.

Whenever a strong earthquake occurs, it's a simple show of God's power.

God's power can be felt, when you stare at the sea, or when you climb a giant mountain. 

What is your opinion?

Thanks for the challenging topic.

:)

• Well I do not have  problems  in choosing a God  s  I have   belief  only  one  supreme  creator 

Money gives  materialistic attainment  where  as  Belief in God  give s  spiritual  attainment  . I believe  , belief in the spiritual  attainment  one  is content  and  blessed  with  materialist  means as money 

• thanks Nadira,

I  do agree with you that GOD is single supreme creator, but everybody believe  in different god than who is supreme? 

• Yes according to religious  beliefs  , so it is not  every one  who has the same belief ....

Nevertheless  interesting  discussion  , thank you for  sharing   it with  us 

• thanks, its different from each point of view but according to me GOD of TIME is most powerful and same for all, everyone get 24 hours in a day and other GOD is not same for all.

This reply was deleted.