Make a wish.

You are walking  along a deserted beach when you come across  an old lump . Feeling lucky , you pick it up  and begin to rub it. Suddenly , a genie  appears ! You are very surprised ,but you are also very happy. Unfortunately , this  genie isn't very powerful. Not only can it just grant you one wish , but  you must choose from a preselected list of wishes. Well , you  decide ,one  wish is better than  nothing . But which  wish are you going  to pick , and why ?

The perfect partner-  a  husband or wife who is also  a loving person and  a loyal friend .Someone who can make you smile  when you are sad and who can  advise you when you don't  know what to do?

Perfect children- children who will always be loving and respectful and who will grow up  well- adjusted and happy?

Perfect friends- a devoted circle of friends who will remain close thoughout your life  regardless of whatever else is going on.

The perfect job-a very high -paying  job that will keep you rolling in money for as long as you want to keep working.

The perfect job in terms of satisfaction- a job that makes you feel important and needed. It pays enough for you to have a comfortable life, but it leaves enough time for you to pursue other interests.

Great talent- you will suddenly  discover  that you have  an incredible  talent for some skill. You can become  a great artist or  chess player.

Great fame- you will become famous overnight. Your picture will appear in all newspapers. People all over the world  will want to learn more about you and your life.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The perfect partner... nobody is perfect

I am asking the genie to keep staying my wife so loving person as she is :)

Is he enough powerful to do it?

• i want to die

•                  Why    my dear!

•  i'm just kidding...

..but death is not always bad...

...sometimes dying means rest from doom.

• I don't wish perfect partner or children or friend because nobody can be perfect in the world. I don't want perfect job because I can feed myself anyhow. I don't want great talent and Great fame because someday Genie will ask wish to someone.

This reply was deleted.