Replies

• totally agree with you thamer ,

thank you so much for your comment 

•          Hi Thamer, really, I like the fact that, life is boring without hope . I believe that hope is not only a little word, but also a huge feeling captures every cell in our bodies when we hear or say the word. Hope actually, makes us greet the next day with a big smile, and with a big faith that our hopes will become true in this day. Once I read,  "for hope to be genuine it must be realistic, otherwise it is but a dream", yes, I agree with that, so, our hopes msn't overstep our skils or capability. Thanks.

• yes , why not ?

thanks for your nice suggestion

• This reply was deleted.
    • agree with you too,

thanks for your comment

•            Hi Zouaoui, actually I am in your side %100. Yes, we who changed the world to be a terrible, frustrating, and unproductive place to live in, that gos back to our unpositive thoughts about ourselves, others and the life. I think all that happend because we a fraid from the future, so, we did and do all the wayes, good ones or bad, to be safe.

• I think life is boring without Death

• i don't think so ........

thnx

• yes I know death is so hard for people but my point is:

if there is no death you will not find job, house and food because of increasing of population

• right , this is the way of life ... but  you will be sad if someone from your family died , so your life be so sad and so boring ......

• mmmm ......... , you mean that people who make life boring or not , good point of view, yess i agree

thank you so much

This reply was deleted.