Replies

• yesss , and especially my EC site and friends.

thank you so much dear for the nice comment

• Hi Nadiyah, I hope you in a good mood today and every day. I really respect your concept, but with your permission I want to add one thing to your list which is enemies. Don't you agree with me that without enemies our lives lose the sense of challenge which is the key of victory, so, what is our lives without victory, it will be very, very,very boring.  

• Enemy? I'm not sure, dear Sewar! Who do you mean by the enemy? we are not in a state of war. perhaps you are referring to is the problem of our lives, many difficult problems or obstacle in the face of life. Life is full of challenges and that we must face and resolve gradually. and it will make us wiser and stronger ... Thank you! for your great point of view :)

•                 Hi my friend Nadiyah, thank you very much for your comment above. Actually, the word enmies which was mentioned in my comment means the bad people wich our life is filled with, such as: cheaters, enviers, tattlers.....etc who they not save any effort to lay you down. I believe, whith those people around us,  that our life is a big field of battle, and no one can taste the real spirit of our life and vectory with out beatting this kind of people. Now, my friend, don't you agree with me that, our life is very boring with out such people?!

• new people to meet, new things to try....

• hello Tetyana ,

yesss , i agree with you dear , by this way we can break the routin in ourlives

thank you so much for the nice comment

•        Hi Tetyana, yes, I am agree with you that life is boring without meeting new people and try new things.  Life is a continuous peatifull experience we blessed with God.So, to make this experience successful we have to be prepared with confidence, fathe and self satisfied.

• very very nice

• This reply was deleted.
    • hello sara ,yes dear , you are very right .

thank you so much for the nice comment

•        I think life is boring without believing in ourselves. Believing in ourselves is the key to success in life, dreams can only come true whenw we take actions and actions will not be taken without believing in ourselves. Can we imagin what we can accomplish in live if we only woud believe in ourselves? We could move mountains, as they say, if we only gave ourselves a fair chance and believe in ourselves.

This reply was deleted.