Replies

• Allahuma sali wa salim aala saidina Mohammad. You mean the reward from The Almighty is ten times for one good deed. He might double that up to seventy double. I am doing my best to gain from that reward of Allah. Thanks, Rosemary for your nice and kind comment.

Rosemary said:

If u give  more u believe  in the law of aboundances

At every down 2 angles says oh Allah give more who gIves 

Deprive more who holds his hands " a prophet Mohammad  saying 

If u contribute  to the universe  by giving  the universe  gives u more

That's one of the  life laws

life balance
    In life, do we have to take according to what we get? Or does what we have to take equal what we give?
  • Isli main bola, ap acha larka, Parveen Kumar. Ap  acha dost. Sahih mera umur double tumarah umur lakin koi baat nahi. We all have to do that, Praveen. To give and take in terms of scratch my back and I scratch yours. Give respect and take respect. I really like it. Thanks, my new young friend!

praveen kumar said:

i want to be a good  perfect man.. i would like  to give respect to any one then i receive  respect  from every one.. then   i became a perfect man in give respect and take respect is opinion 

life balance
    In life, do we have to take according to what we get? Or does what we have to take equal what we give?
  • i want to be a good  perfect man.. i would like  to give respect to any one then i receive  respect  from every one.. then   i became a perfect man in give respect and take respect is opinion 

• Asante sana Molemane! Thanks for pressing the like button of life balance!
  • Koi baat nahi Vinay. I really like you as my friend and as my Hindi teacher too. With the help of God and other faithful Indian friends, I shall try to overcome my broken language. I hope you see my blog, The Wedding and tell us about your point of view. Thanks, again for your nice comment!

Vinay said:

First of all, thank you for iNviting me here ,as i am new to this club, this inviting gesture is so helpful and now coming to the post. i believe in newtons law. Mentioned by Risty Aven "every action there is an EQUAL opposite reaction"

life balance
  • First of all, thank you for iNviting me here ,as i am new to this club, this inviting gesture is so helpful and now coming to the post. i believe in newtons law. Mentioned by Risty Aven "every action there is an EQUAL opposite reaction"

• Koi baat nahi, Just Learner. Allah taala da apar hand pasand. It means giving can be returned immediately or later on The Last Day. I really want to take what I give on the day of resurrection. Thanks! 

Just Learner said:

Sorry I forgot to answer your second question.

Taking equal from taker is beyond our control. The best we can do is to be the best giver regardless of what we take. There is a saying of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) " upper hand is better than lower hand" in other words giver is better than taker. It isn't necessarily to take equally what you give. Sometimes consequences is inverse depending upon the will of Allah the Almighty. He sometimes reserves reward of your good deed for hereafter. One must be optimistst in all circumstances.
    life balance
  • Sorry I forgot to answer your second question.

Taking equal from taker is beyond our control. The best we can do is to be the best giver regardless of what we take. There is a saying of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) " upper hand is better than lower hand" in other words giver is better than taker. It isn't necessarily to take equally what you give. Sometimes consequences is inverse depending upon the will of Allah the Almighty. He sometimes reserves reward of your good deed for hereafter. One must be optimistst in all circumstances.
  • Main ap sei sahamat hoon. Yaginan, mughee tum sei itifag hain! I really agree with that. Performing your duties completely is good. Even in your leisure time production can be obtained. Thanks, for your nice comment!

Just Learner said:

Thank you for special invitation to this discussion without any refreshment.

I don't wanna lecture on this topic to bore my pupil.

To balance your life, be dutiful in all departments of life whether you are in office, or run a shop, or in home or in class learning or any other place and refrain yourself from all those activities which have nothing to do with your personal life here and hereafter and spend your leisure time in productive purpose. That's, in my view, a balanced life.
    life balance
  • Thank you for special invitation to this discussion without any refreshment.

I don't wanna lecture on this topic to bore my pupil.

To balance your life, be dutiful in all departments of life whether you are in office, or run a shop, or in home or in class learning or any other place and refrain yourself from all those activities which have nothing to do with your personal life here and hereafter and spend your leisure time in productive purpose. That's, in my view, a balanced life.
This reply was deleted.