Who has the easiest time learning English and who has the hardest? Please share your thoughts and tell us why you believe in your answer.Do you think your own language makes it easier or harder to learn English?So, my question involves your opinion.Do speakers of French, German, Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Pashtun, Greek, Ukrainian, Polish, Cantonese or one of the other world languages have an easier time learning English than people who speak other languages?If I left out your mother tongue please be sure to tell me when you give your answer.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dissecting grammar is a nice way to think about a language. We can enjoy thinking about why they are different.
  • in my opinoin english is not difficult but it depend for something you should to live in place all the people around you they are speak in english.

• Thanks for your reply Seeker. Many languages do not use articles and that does take a while for learners to master. I believe that India does give students a good start in learning English.

This reply was deleted.