James Bond

Who was the best actor who portrayed the role of Ian Fleming's novel series, James Bond?

There was Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan, George Lazenby, Timothy Dalton, Daniel Craig, and many others.

Some preferred Barry Nelson. Others said that Roger Moore was slow in his actions, but he was good for the fiction role.

My daughter preferred Pierce Brosnan. She found him very handsome and good for the action roles.

I noticed that the majority sympathize with that Scottish actor, Sean Connery. Maybe,  because of his unique style and the spectacular supporting cast.

What do you think?

Sean Connery.jpg

Roger Moore.jpg

Pierce Brosnan.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wa ana agdar akhalfak ya Mutasim. Inta wad baladi. My daughter likes Mr. Pierce Brosnan a lot. She is one of his fanatical admirers. Thanks for your nice opinion, Mutasim. I like Mr. Sean Connery.

• Both actors lead a nice role but I prefer Sean Connery

• Rahul, kiya aap ku yakin hai? Brosnan sunder hai, lekin.... Mr. Andy, Mr. Danny, Mr. Mishaikh, mod. Paula, they all agree to Mr. Sean Connery. Besides, our boss likes him too. Honestly, Rahul, I do not want to disagree with our boss even if I do not agree to Mr. Connery.  Take it from me as an advice, never disagree with your boss, otherwise, he or she will kick you out. Thanks, Rahul.

• Well, I could agree in some way. On the other hand, I find the word "imposters" a bit too strong to describe the others. Look at Mr. Brosnan and Moore, both men were attractive especially to the womankind. Honestly, you are the boss, whatever you say we have to agree, otherwise, I will find myself kicked out of this place. Thanks for that strong word. 

• Senior Estanis, estas seguro? It is true that Connery was a womanizer but, well we have to respect your point of view. Thanks, Estanis.

• @ Teacher Josef 

listen to me sing James Bond Theme Song ( Writing's On The Wall - Sam Smith ) ^^

https://www.smule.com/recording/sam-smith-writings-on-the-wall-vois...

Writing's On The Wall (@VoIS_BennyKelana)
    Sam Smith - Writing's On The Wall (@VoIS_BennyKelana) recorded by Anna_0014 on Smule. Sing with lyrics to your favorite karaoke songs.
    • Suasdi Anna, fleng wang! I liked that song. I registered and left a comment on that website too. Thanks.

• Teacher dara , I am glad you like it .

• 2393830817?profile=original

• 2394037525?profile=original

This reply was deleted.