Replies

• Thank you, Jeffery. But it seems that you understand me wrong :( .

"to be disrespectful" and " to spread (or propagation, or distribution) disrespect" are the same things?

• I understood.  Thank you very much.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong expressed my thoughts.

I did not want to say that you are disrespectful.

You could be a good English teacher.

• are you muslim ?
  • Well..Linda
    Stop horsing around you're just kicking up a row..explain the mental development to yourself first because you were the only one person who started the mess in my discussion..pack up and be gone...Case closed.

• Thanks for commenting on my post...
    I respect your viewpoint extremely fine as an educated fella,and don't wanna even tell you(why are you insulting)?!..You're merely getting that excessive pain for innocent people out of your heart just by calling them (brainless)..actually it aint enough!! if you mean the ones who are causing of this havoc around the globe and murdering a numerous sinless people...so i call them (apostate,silly,crabby,wicked ,lifeless...oh you name it all they're just a piece of trash ,there is no one guiding them for the straight path and no important aspects in their life,they've got the meaning of islam as the religion of fool and hatred..under the name of islam they're committing disgusting activities and it makes the rest of the non-muslim insult islam on the social medias and everywhere...They already owned the most terrible place(Hell)...

• I strongly Agree with you Yara,

"under the name of islam they're committing disgusting activities and it makes the rest of the non-muslim insult islam on the social medias and everywhere... "

--------------------------------

Yara, there can be many reason behind ,what u asked in your discussion.

as much as i analysed,

i_ They are not much familiar with Islam and blindly believe others state of mind comments regarding islam.

ii_ A lot of so called Muslims try to harm the Islam. its also the biggest reason behind this.

iii_ And last but not least which i have ever noticed, they humiliate because to called them(disbelievers-Non Muslims) as Worst Creature of this Universe By LORD in islam.

So,  Answer is regarding such people is,

this is Coz, Disbelievers are commit to Dis-Obedient with the LORD of All the Creature, all the Worlds, All-Mighty and All-Wise 'Allah'

But If you are not Muslim and do not Commit to Shirk then you are absolutely out of this worst creature.
      However,
      Islam is the religion of PEACE, Love and Tolerance. It didn't allow to harm anyone even Non muslim. It teaches the Respect of Humanity .

• Malika,
      Those who insult islam-religion at anywhere on this earth and attempt to plummet that strong level of islam into the worst level,Are all frustrated and stupid like a knuckleheaded who makes a fool out of him/herself....As you said Islam means the religion of peace..if we're gonna explain all the rules and islamic etiquettes one by one repeatedly for them ,they won't believe in those but whatever nonsense they see on the Tv-channels,Social networks,each kind of propaganda...etc ..I know zip about how they're thinking of a serious event/issue or life side..By the way..whomever murders the innocent people with hanging an islamic flag on...is "Disbeliever-non-muslim" ...on the other hand ..they abuse muslim ..what a mess!!!!! doppies... After All..if you don't like my religion or whoever's religion ..JUST DON'T INSULT.......Thanks for commenting on my post dear Malika..appreciate it :) 

• Ne vous inquiétez pas. Beaucoup de gens ont également pas de talent!

like you are

• This reply was deleted.
    • Maria,

The majority of people around the globe(non-muslim and muslim as well)...

• I think englishclub was created only for learning english. please avoid writing such post
This reply was deleted.