Replies

• Every religion is criticized more or less on the internet. People do it because they are the victims of the religion they usually criticize and humiliates. Bad part is after that they see each and every person of that religion as their accusers.

second not having education is another reason for it. People who are not educated are usually intense religion followers who persuade others to get involved in religious based war(cold war). 

• The sages say that among the two people who argue blame the one who smarter.

Yara,I'm sorry, excuse me please,  I am guilty of this debate.

It is my last message here.

• also suggest to read this one, this is not answer for the question, but describes about  muslim terrorism

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/01/09/who-should-be-blamed-for-mus...

• Jeffrey and I had a complicated discussion at the level of two native speakers and I think he will agree when I say that people who insult Islam or any religion do it because they are either stupid or full of meanness and hate.

We don't need haters or people who insult others here and when we can we ignore them and hope they will go away.
  • good day folks, i have read who discussion (not carefully, it would take ages to read BOB-Jeffrey dialogue:)

I will not answer the discussion question, cuz answer might take longer than Bob's comment:)

But, what I saw here, is just about "insult", and cases of insult. Of course, insult wont help here. Like, replying hatred by hatred, insult by insult, word by word, crossing personal borders\lines, will only increase tension. 

and I think, Linda asked, how "insulting people, who insult Islam, can help in this situation? OR Why to insult people, who insult Islam?", If i am wrong, correct me here. 

Linda, if you read this, Yara is muslim person, and she is talking about her own religion, so no harms and insults to her, as she is not talking about something out of her business. Discussing your own religion is acceptable, if it is not insulting\harming any one here, including muslims and non-muslims.

to Yara: dont get me wrong, I am not defending anyone here, neither attacking, but you just misunderstood each other. We can discuss, why people insulting Islam, without insulting those who insult Islam. 

to all: peace can support peace, war can support only war:)

• Stranger;

I've Not misunderstood even a single word  from the beginning to this moment,but that Linda kicked into my discussion with lots of hatred in her heart toward islam and started saying a horrible thing which the majority of EC chatters want to see..and it was ""ISLAM is today's war reason"""...That was damn offensive comment for me as a muslim lady...Strange i haven't selected some of the people from some different countries and reprimanding them as if they have insulted islam harshly ....as you see"i said why "PEOPLE""so it means each soul on this earth :D :P 

• In terms of commonplace erudition, you do not within the scope of my competence. Of course, I understand all trends paradoxical emotions, but do not exaggerate because, for me, with all its possibilities to me, I am unable to communicate with such "lady" as you are.

Thus, further our communication with you consider inappropriate.

• Linda,

First off,i'm a lady who cares about serious topics including religion categories and their etiquettes as well as what do people say about them online or in reality,but when i saw your extremely senseless comments ,i used to withdraw my words and stop arguing with you ,as i said "case closed"....:) ,Oh by the way,as long as you aren't able to strike up conversations with me or communicate ,so why the hell you're still commenting on my post haaaa??!! Kinda ridiculous,No?! ....And i think it's (You're not within the scope not "You don't".... !!..:) 

• you didn't answer on my question. Anwer please on it, then I answer to you.

• absolutely agree

This reply was deleted.