Is Life Tough Or Easy?

Some people see that life is difficult, they said "Life is tough and if you're creative, it's tougher", and others think that life is simple and easy and said: "Life is easier than you'd think", and other persons have the sense of enjoying life, they funnily said: "Life is a party, invite yourself"...

What about you? What do you say? Is Life tough or easy? and why?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It seem you have a strong personality, you're fearless, and you do your effort to face your Life challenges, but maybe some persons if I didn't say the most of them will think that you're talking with a full mouth!

Let's talk about challenges, you can face challenges like study or job perhaps so you'll succeed and get work. What about big challenges? as poverty, unemployment, epidemics, civil wars... and we don't forget education and social problems. People whom living in such conditions of Life (you could be from them since you're living in India), those people, could Life be easy for them?

• this life is very tough I,m in this feeld now.mylife very difficult than before and very sade

• Let me first correct for you:

"This life is very tough, I'm in this field now. My life is very difficult than before and very sad"

Now, Let me ask you:

- Why life is tough for you? and why you're very sad?

• It comes in turn, sometimes we are in such condition that we feel everything runs well and sometimes we aren't. And I think that's what life is all about. It contains both opposite sides: happy and sad, easy and hard, bad and good, succeed and fail, hurt and to be hurt, and so on. :)

• So you say that Life is tough and easy in the same time? You should choose only one! :P

Well.. you talked in general way, but I want your personal opinion, right now and after what you've faced in your life, in most of time, was it tough or easy for you?

• As said, it's been coming in turn. But if you want to know what kind of life I'm facing it right now, it's tough. It's been years I feel that God's been leaving me. :( I really miss my happy days and years I've ever had in the past.

• Aha! Why do you feel that God is been leaving you? Are you lost? As I know, God helps those who help themselves, and when it's tough, that helps you to be much stronger! You can easily lead the horse next time! Don't you agree?

Let me know in which side life is tough for you in.. educational, financial, social, religion or health?

• every colour in my life is gone i face a big problem i wante many many hours to explne it.

• He can who thinks he can, and he can't who thinks he can't.

If you can, please explain it in few lines!

• I agree. That's why I didn't simply say that life is tough! I said what I said because very very deep in my heart I believe that sooner or later it will change. This bad (if I may say that) situation will change.

Hmm... Sorry, I can't tell and expose my problem in this forum, in public. It's not something I wanna share. I hope you understand. Thanks.

This reply was deleted.