Is Life Tough Or Easy?

Some people see that life is difficult, they said "Life is tough and if you're creative, it's tougher", and others think that life is simple and easy and said: "Life is easier than you'd think", and other persons have the sense of enjoying life, they funnily said: "Life is a party, invite yourself"...

What about you? What do you say? Is Life tough or easy? and why?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• From what you said, I think you believe that Life is simple and easy, because this Life is a fact of God and we should accept it as it is, we can't have the WILL to do something unless we NEED it..

This thought drives us to say that we have to accept the impossible and to not have ability to change, even if the situation is bad, God wanted so, then we will accept it cos we will get the reasons later, but

Here I got a contradiction, because if we wanted success in Life of course we have to face challenges, and facing challenges is a process of change! from a hard situation to an easy one, from bad ones to good ones,

May you make it more clear Charos?

• No Camelia, of course I didn't mean that the life is simple and easy; I just mean that it's the challenges and sometimes even the difficulties we face what makes our life interesting; and going through them means Changing or Trying to Change the bad situations to good ones for example.

As of accepting the facts, I mean, we have to do it in order not to get depressed or even broken while going through difficulties. :)

• Aha Life is interesting, Thank you! but you didn't answer my question, Is Life tough or easy? :P

You just said that we go through difficulties, difficult = tough, right? So? :D

• Right! Absolutely, lol! =)

• lol! =P

• Naughty girl :P :P :P

• Yes, I am! :P :P :P ;)

• the problem is not in poverrty or uneployment and solution is not in challeng or courg and powr .we can not faces all proplems by this elements maybe end failure and you feel faint.

• I didn't get well, which elements you mean?

• This reply was deleted.
    • And what does your mindset say? :D

This reply was deleted.