Is Life Tough Or Easy?

Some people see that life is difficult, they said "Life is tough and if you're creative, it's tougher", and others think that life is simple and easy and said: "Life is easier than you'd think", and other persons have the sense of enjoying life, they funnily said: "Life is a party, invite yourself"...

What about you? What do you say? Is Life tough or easy? and why?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ohhhhhh............it is tough for the pessimists ..............really tough for the optimists but easier to live with for the latter.  Let me make it crystal clear ......life is always tough.  There's no doubt about it.  It's always tough by people who see their lives in the negative way............but becomes easy (please take note that I did not say it is easy...........)  for people who look at life with optimistic perception.  

For me........life is tough and since I am creative, it's tougher as what you have written exactly.  Nevertheless.......life is less boring with life being tough.  Sounds like tongue twister!

• That's exactly what I meant Anele! I hope anyone would understand..

• hello...... thnx camelia  you directed this discussion very well.

• Most welcome!

• To me, life is a river which flows in one direct - no flows backward.It never stays still to wait for us, and can drowse us down if we live meaningless. Be a big or small river - that life depends on our ambition. It can be full of " fishes " , just like life is full of opportunities- but the problem is how well we can catch them. Right now, life is tough to me. I'm struggling to "swim in that river and catch the fishes".

P/S: I'm sorry, my English is not really good so it may be hard to understand what i wrote. I'm still doing my best to improve it.

backward.it
    This domain may be for sale!
    • My dear..... life like a waves that moving in the sea... some coming very high... we can not cross it and some is raised only,I beleve that A MAGIC OF THE LOVE can be change the colour of our tough  life.                .                                                                                           

• Congratulations Allison! I don't know how? but you really got my point dear! ;)

• Coco! Seems you're creative to give such example :D but baby it's not all about color, if I followed Life (water) it will be pull me down! (I mean the nature, don't forget that those beads of coffee has melted in water! ;)

My concept is to be exactly like water! If I wanted to challenge Life, I have to be high! not down,  water can flow or crash, be water my friend! :)

• This reply was deleted.
    • I also love to smile all time :D but I don't think that you feel on the poor man that he smiles if he has an easy Life or not...

• If one is born with  the silver  spoon may  be  not ...or may be  so ..

Life is a challenge once one leaves  the shelter of his/ her parental home to explore the wide world which we should exploit  to the best or the worst of  our capabilities  ...and bear the consequence...should  life be a party it would be  tough when one sees reality 
    If there is balance one  is able to be happier knowing one s worth through tough challenges 

This reply was deleted.