IMPACT OF LOST LOVE!

Long time ago, it was holiday, I was with my friends, but with a heavily burdened heart.  "What happened to you?  You are very quiet.  There are clouds of sadness on your face!!!"

Then I realized 'What is the impact of lost love!"

Impact of lost love..............lets discuss!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Broken heart hardly have the hope for love is existing.  Clouds of doubts and hoplessness pervade.

Thanks for your comment Lynne.

• Thanks Anne, this is the real way you have commented.  Life has given me all taste sweet and sour. But thanks my heart is alive...............still alive...............

• .............you'would never be the same.

Thats the bottom line! Thanks sara for the comment.

• IF the love was lost..then it wasn't true love..So inspite of being sad, aloof.surrounding

yourself with negativity for the one who don't belong to you. Accept the truth move ahead

love yourself :)

• To be indifferent of all the happening around requires a strong heart.

Thanks rithz for stopping by and participating in the discussion.

• @Mishaikh I think if the reason for loving someone is only to exercise or show his power or influence over someone then that is not love. So most often, incompatibility just becomes a safe grounds for those who wants to leave the person (s)he loves.

I will be honest with you,  I know that love exists but I am not sure now if it is real. Do you call this the impact of lost love?

Good day!

Thanks for the information you've been sharing me about your blogs.

Mishaikh's Page
    Mishaikh's Page on MyEnglishClub
  • It can be very very painful to lose your love.  The worst impact would be causing "a devastating damage" to the health of the grieving person.

Though they say that time will heal everything, the moment you stop and think just in a split second about your lost love, presto, the pain is being revived again.  Of course, the intensity of pain is less but it will always be there locked in your heart together with the memories of your lost love.

Favorite-Life-Love-Quotes2.png

This reply was deleted.