Animals, pets and the like make our living enjoyable here in our planet. They taught us how to take care of them and learn something from them. They are care-free and not thinking what the future holds for them.

If I'm an animal, I would like to be a dolphin. Why? It's because dolphins are friendly, intelligent and know how to interact well in humans. They can travel in different parts of the ocean and explore their horizons.

How 'bout you? What would you be if you're an animal?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi anele,

Well, I guess that's a great combination. Doves and snakes are made to serve their purpose. Like all species have their unique qualities to stand out. Thanks my friend for joining this discussion. Take care...

• if i'm an animal i'll be looking like u hahaha take a joke

just we want to laugh

• I would like to be a dove because of its innocence and loyalty.........yet sometimes I would prefer a snake because of its cunning...  Well, it is not bad to be innocent like a dove and cunning like a snake at the same time.  It balances one's personality.
  • My dear Hana,

Thank you very much for the photos you uploaded here. I really appreciate it. And that chick, wow it's cute. I used to take care chicks when I was a kid, but I gave up because seeing them grow and later be killed for human consumption broke my heart. However, birds are free-spirited that's why they are unique.

• Hi Eddie Yang,

You're right, dolphins are one of the friendliest animals in our planet. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Have a great stay here in MyEC...

• Hello Smiling moon,

Thank you so much for uploading a wonderful photo of a dolphin with a cute girl. That's amazing, why kind of dolphin was that? It's huge. It's like a seal.

It's OK if you would be a butterfly, I like butterflies too. It is one of the great creations of God and seeing some species of those in our garden is overwhelming. Thanks again my dear friend. I wish you safe always.

• Hi Lord Maurice,

You're right my friend, doves are symbol of peace and purity. That's the reason why white doves are part of church weddings. Eagles represent power and domination, maybe some countries include eagles on their national flags. Whilst the Philippine monkey-eating eagle is our national bird. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

• I would like to be like  the wonderful bird

The  wise  old  owl

• I think i would like to be a dolphin too! Dolphins are my favorite animal and they are lovely and peaceful.
    • Oh that is adorable!
This reply was deleted.