As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If i have this amount, i'll open shop where sell Vietnam fastfood, drinking in near river. I'll improve english skill to can introduce my shop with foreign person.

I'll travel many many where i can eat special food. I'll try to cook special food that i had eat

• Hi, Huynh!

You sounded like you're a good cook, hmmm, you bet I would be your first guest or customer when you open your shop, I will definitely look forward to having your special food, hahah!

Anyway, I am so sure you would have better language skills for your near future English improvements in writing & speaking while you are practising with us here in EC.

• for sure I will give my mother the money ....but I will buy whatever I want hahahaha
    • Hi, Amira!

One of the main & important duties to our parents is to have a filial piety for them respectfully. Hmmm, you would like to busy whatever you want, but you shouldn't be too greedy, hahah!

Thanks for your reply, anyhow! Good luck to you!

• Hi, David!
    Thanks for adding your
  • sleeping and eating
    • Hi, Biswass!

Thanks for your reply!

You sounded like your current stresses would have left you feeling emotionally and physically drained, because you want to live a life of ease, haha! But you need to be careful! Hopefully, you know what I mean...!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, Edie!

People from different families or different countries express filial piety in their own ways, you said you would give this lottery money to your mom as you seem to love your mom very much and your mom is more in need. You wouldn't think of yourself but think of your mom first. Thanks for your reply, anyway!

• Hi, Aly!

Thanks for you reply with the nice proverbs!

You are right, these days we'd better do something in particular way, such as your proverb 'Don't give them fish but teach them to fish'. So the way of creating jobs for them is much better in sound to be helpful for both helpers & needed people, otherwise, giving the foods is only for once but not for the long term solution.

On the top of this, as you said, 'Money is not everything it can't achieve our dreams it's just a tool. Money doesn't make people happy', this is absolutely true in fact, so it remains us with a question of how to use this money wisely for better. 

• I would like to learn the technics that would help me in understanding the world and its life better.
This reply was deleted.