As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Jason!

Thanks for your reply!

Hmmm, I just wonder what kind of technics you would like to learn the most; IT techniques or business techniques or communication techniques, etc, as there are too many.... yes, to understand the world & its life requires to know the comprehensive knowledge of world affairs from all sort of angles, as I understand there are so many differences which have each point of views from the world subjectively & objectively. Even when they look at the natures or the universes from one to another, they seemed to interpret so differently because they even scholars don't have agreeable definitions, as all it's on the table for the debate to be concluded.

• Hi, Mcfly!

You sounded very reasonable with how you want to spend this lottery money. I think your kid dream may come true without this lottery money some day. However, I just wondered what NGO is , and what your own projects are for a development. Thanks for your reply, anyway!

• If……,i will very happy!

First;i will get 50% to help children who are in mountains and no money to go to school.

second;i will buy a house .

but it is impossible .i am not lucky man.

• Hi, Lotus!

Thanks for your reply!

Do you know, everything is possible? Actually we don't need this kind of lottery money. If you think of yourself more positively and try your best to reach to your own goal which you have in mind; yet despite the "challenges that beset your determined accomplishment, you will see continued growth supporting your goal if you are pro-actively involved in your goal to achieve, then reassuringly, this will be yours. A luck can be made by yourself in your effort, and this isn't somebody else's.

Yeah, many children who live in the high mountain area (as this applies to many other countries), need some attention from the outside (such as big towns or villages). No schools, no teachers, no supports, which make us so sad.

•  I will make many investments.
    • Hi, Caiyu!

Thanks for your reply!

I would like know what kind of investments your are thinking of.....if you have any specific plans.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, Anand!

You should find a right girl & marry her, not with this kind of money, but simply with your efforts, you should be able to do business on your own account, then this will be more worthy in your life.

In fact, many of us can't find the good reasons equally to spend this kind of money, but if you find the right reason for it,  then you must be the happiest man in the world, and will be proud of yourself.

• Hi, Anand!

Thanks for your comments in return!

Firstly, I just visited your profile and I've noticed that you regarded yourself as a beginner, but your English is much advanced, so you should change your level in truth.

Secondly, in fact there are also right or wrong reasons of doing anything. We have an individual freedom given by God, to choose either good or bad, right or wrong, if you confront such a situation for yourself. If you are a good person, I believe you will choose the right & good one, or something else oppositely, as this is only to bring superficial judgement for ourselves by the result. 

Thirdly, money makes money by brain after brain. Perhaps you're right that all the business tycoons not working on their own money, but the fact is that they started even these business tycoons with their own money. Unfortunately what we see these days are not like what we learned & expected.

• Wooww great Question shin

mmmmmmm...... if I won what will I do mmmmmm.....

1. I will think what should I do with these large amount of money :DDDD (because lottery does come suddenly ;))

2. I will get them in to actions what I thought at the first step ha ha haaa... :)))

Anyway.. some dreams are in my mind too :) but.. if I won this first and second actions are them :)

great job shin .. keep it up..

_smile_

• Hi, Ruwan!

Thanks for your reply!

Well, thinking of what you really want to do with this lottery money will be a sudden event, and sometimes it may take a certain time to overcome the moment, however, we all have a dream although this dream may not come true in our lives. This dream needs to be grabbed when we have this coming chance as there may be no opportunity again.

This reply was deleted.